Uncomfortable.

I woke up really early in the morning to someone laughing really loudly but it sounded quite far away. I turned round to see if it was Sam but he was just waking up too.

" What the hell is going on ?" Sam asked, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes.

" Someone is being arrogant and waking me up"  i said slamming my head against the pillow.

Then the laughing stopped and i heard foot steps then a knock on the door.

" UGH" i said loudly which made Sam laugh.

"Come in " Sam said loudly still slightly laughing.

Then the door opened and Rufus peeked his head round the door.

"Sorry if i'm interrupting anything, but when will breakfast be ready ?" Rufus asked.

"Sorry to break it to you but i live here, i'm not the cook. So if you want something you can go and make it yourself" i said to him.

He nodded and closed the door over. I looked over at Sam with confusion.

"That was rude, If anything he should be making me breakfast"i said then stood up to go wash my face.

"I'm going to get coffee, you want any ?" Sam asked.

"Please"

Just after i got ready there was another knock at the door but it was only Dean.

" Hey, um we just got a phone call. We've got to go help our friend Garth with a spirit. It wont take long so are you coming ?"

"yeah !"

*2 hour time skip*

We pulled up in this graveyard car park next to a man who was sorting a bag full of guns, salt,etc. We got out of the car and as the man saw us he stood up.

" Sam, Dean. Girl i don't know."

" Garth this is Ashley, Sam's girlfriend " Dean announced.

Garth smiled and took them both to the side to discuss the situation. I started to look around for a diner or a vending machine for something to eat or drink because i was starving. I started to walk towards the road we came here from to see if i walked the opposite way we came if there was like a town or something.

"Ash, where are you going ?" Sam asked.

"i'm going to look for a diner or something, I've got my phone i'll be fine"

Sam nodded and turned back round followed by Deann asking for some pie.

I had been walking along the road for about half an hour, my feet where killing me. i sat down the side of the road to see if there was something in my shoes. I heard footsteps behind me and before i could turn round something smashed against my head and i fell to the ground.

I woke with a really sore head and something dripping on my forehead. I looked up to see a face staring back at me but it was covered by a mask. 

"shit!" i yelled as i went to jump up and run away. My arm and legs where strapped to the table i was lying on.

The spirit started pulling out knives an dragging them along various parts of my  body. It started with my arms then worked his way down to my legs. Each time he did i would scream hoping Sam or Dean would hear me.

*Sam's p.o.v*

We dug up the grave, we wouldn't normally do this in daylight but we couldn't let anymore people die. Ashley had been gone for about two hours now. I tried to call her phone but there was no answer. we burned the bones and then went back to the car and put the stuff in the trunk then started to walk in the same direction that Ash had walked in. As we walked Garth and Dean were talking and i was trying to get hold of Ashley. As we had been walking further along the road i started to hear Ashley's ringtone. I ran along the road and found her phone lying on the ground next to a path leading into this old abandoned house.

*Ashley's p.o.v*

The spirit started to catch on fire, But just before he disintegrated he lifted up his arms and slammed them against the table i was tied to which caused it to snap in half and made the legs of it shatter. I was still tied to the top and bottom part of the table but my shoulder was now in agony,

"Ahhhh, fuck!" i screamed at the top of my lungs.t

Then i heard someone calling my name. It sounded like Dean.

"Dean!"

Dean burst in the door as Sam followed him. They untied me and attempted to lift me but it just made me scream more. 

" Dean, her shoulder is dislocated" Sam yelled.

They carried me out to the car and drove home as fast as they could. We pulled up outside bobby's, Dean got out first and ran to go get bobby and clear a space to lay me down.

I know that i had lost a lot of blood they didn't have to tell me that, i could feel myself feel getting weaker and my eye lids getting heavier and heavier.

They eventually got me inside and lay me down. They had to cut my shirt to get to the gash on my stomach. Then i fell unconscious.

I woke up on the couch wearing one of Sam's shirts. I stood up and felt a pain shooting up my shoulder and sat back down.

"Sam ?" i called.

Sam walked out from the kitchen and came and sat next to me.

"Hey, how you feeling ?"  he asked softly.

"my shoulder hurts" i frown.

"oh yeah, it's dislocated. I have to put it back in then you'll be good as new".

I turned so that my bad shoulder was facing Sam.

"okay ill count to three" Sam said.

"one...tw.." Sam pushed my arm in and i felt a crack then it wasn't really that sore.

"What happened to three"

Sam laughed then lead me into the kitchen to get something to eat. Everyone was in there sitting and just drinking coffee. I sat down in between Dean and Rufus.

"you should wear stuff like that more often Ashley, at least i'll have something to look at other than books" Rufus said again looking me up and down.

I stood up quickly and walked out of the kitchen.

"Ash what about your food ?" Sam yelled after me.

" i'm not hungry" i quickly reply.

I ran up to my room and leaned against the bed and started crying . Then the door opened.

"Sam, i told you i wasn't hungry" i said quietly.

But it wasn't Sam it was Dean. He came and sat next to me.

"I heard what he said to you. Has he been like that since he got here ?" Dean asked.

" well, he had never said anything. He had just sort of looked at me and stuff" i said while wiping my eyes.

I stood up quickly followed by Dean. I Turned to walk away but Dean grabbed my wrists.

" If he says anything else tell me, okay ?

i nodded and Dean pulled me into a hug then left me to get ready.