Let me go...

Sam's p.o.v

I woke up in an all white room with a table beside me and one window.

Just as i woke up the doctor walked in the room and closed the door.

"Hi Sam, How are we doing ?" He asks standing beside me with a smile on his face.

"Ugh, fine i guess" i said groggily.

"That's great, now everything is okay other than you having a few broken ribs and just some cuts and bruises" He said looking at his clipboard.

"Nothing i cant handle" i chuckled.

"Great" He said walking out of the door.

"Um Doc, what about the people i came here with ?" As i said he quickly turned back round.

"Oh yes! Dean is fine, just the same as you just some broken ribs"

"And Ashley ?" As the sentence escaped my mouth the doctors smile dropped from his face.

"Ugh um, She is your girlfriend am i right ?" he asks as i start to get nervous.

"Yes ?"

"The safety bar on the kart dug very far into her stomach and she hit her head very badly" he explained to me.

"Can i see her ?" i asked worryingly.

"She hasn't woken up yet..." Just as he finished the sentence Dean showed up at the door.

"I'll leave you two alone" The doctor said then walked out .

"Hiya Sammy" Dean said then sat in the chair next to me.

"Hi Dean" i sulked.

"What's up, did the doctor not give u his number ?" Dean smiled then noticed the tears streaming down my face as his smile dropped.

"Ashley isn't awake" i said simply.

"Oh"

*3 Day time skip*

It's been three days since i woke up and Dean and i haven't left Ashley since. I've always sat by her side holding her hand, Watching her chest move up and down expecting her to wake up any minuet and say something, just anything.

As i looked at her for the millionth time it kept hurting me. Looking at the mask on her face to help her breath and the tube coming out of her arm and other wires that hooked her up to a machine.

Dean normally either sat at the other side of her or stood in the corner of the room with his arms folded.

"Hey Sammy, do u want some coffee ?" Dean asked putting his leather jacket on.

"yeah sure but not from the machine"

"Wouldn't dream of it" He smiled then walked out of the room.

About five minuets after Dean left i held Ash's hand with two of mine they where double the size of two of hers. I held her hand close to my face as i began to sob and just repeating sorry.