Ghostfacers !

Dean's p.o.v

It's been three weeks since i spoke to Ashley.

Five since they broke up. I like to keep in contact with her, you know make sure she hasn't gone crazy like Sammy.

His phone screen is still the a picture of them both. He has gotten a lot more cunning to do a hunt, as if it helps him in some way.

Sammy and i where sitting in the library at the bunker doing research on our laptops on a new case that popped up.

I was about to close the whole thing down when the notification sign came up and told me the ghostfacers had uploaded a new video.

"Hey Sam, get a look at this" i said laughing.

Sam moved over and sat next to me while i opened the tab. The picture before i started the video was a girl from the back, she had long blonde hair and was wearing skinny jeans and a tank top that showed her bony shoulders.

"Gees, who's the new girl ?" i added then played the video.

"today you will experience, not a ghost my friends. A wendigo" Harry said.

"So sit back and prepear to be spooked by" ed added on.

"GHOSTFACERS" they said in unison.

10 mins into the video

Harry and ed approached the entrance of the cave, hesitant to go inside due to the horrifying noises they heard earlier. They turned the corner to the front of the cave to be greeted by a thin blonde girl covered in dirt.

"Oh my god !" harry screamed.

"shut up its not in the cave" she responded

"umm..."ed said as he pointed behind her.

She turned quickly and held her flair out to the wendigo then pulled the trigger. The wendigo caught fire and fell to the ground.

"Ashley" she said extending her arm out to the boys.

End of video

I quickly closed my laptop as Sam stood up. No wonder she hasn't been returning my calls she was hunting.

"She hunts on her own !" Sam yelled as he pushed the book off the table.

"look Sam she seems to have it covered just leave it"

"Call them !"

"who ghostfacers no Sam leave it " i tried to calm him down.

"Do it Dean !"

I picked up my phone and dialed the number then waited for them to answer.

"hello yeah ghost nerds its Dean, Winchester we got to talk"

They agreed to meet us at a diner about ten minuets from the bunker.

Sam and i waited on them in the diner for the little nerds. Sam couldn't keep still still tapping his foot and his fingers till they walked in.