Intersting

I woke up with light streaming into my eyes.
I sat up and rubbed the sleep out of my eyes to find that I was in a motel room.
Sam walked in from the bathroom tying his tie.
"Good your up. I was hoping you would wake up soon" he smiled.
"How long was I asleep ?" I said still groggy.
Sam finished tying his tie and sat next to me on the bed.
"16 hours" he laughed.
"Where are you going ?" I asked pulling the covers off of my legs.
"Oh Dean and I are going to take to the victims family".
"I want to come" I exclaimed as I stood up.
Sam smiled as he nodded his head.
"Okay I'll sit here, you go in the bathroom and get ready".
I grabbed my bag and rushed to the bathroom. I got ready then did my hair and makeup.
I left the bathroom to find an empty room so I presumed they where in the impala.
I sat in the back of the impala silently as Dean took a double take at me in the mirror.
"Why is legally blonde sitting in the back of my car ?" Dean yelled.
I opened my mouth to sass him back but then.
"That...i'm not wearing any pink. Dean, how do you know what that is ?" I smiled.
Dean glared at me then put the car in gear and headed off.

We arrived at the mother of the victims house. As we pulled up outside the house Dean turned to me and handed me my FBI badge.
"Okay, this is your badge and your name is agent Woods" Dean said as he handed me the badge.
"Dean, isn't woods the last name of the girl in legally blonde ?" I said getting out of the car.
"... Shut up" Dean replied quickly then walked towards the door.
We stood outside the door waiting to ring the doorbell. My hands started to get all sweaty, I clenched my fists trying to distract about how nervous I was.
"Hey, stay calm you'll be fine" Sam said as he quickly nodded his head. He must have noticed my fists.
Dean pressed his index finger against the door bell then the three of us waited for the door to open. A woman around early 50's came to the door to greet us.

"Hello miss, i'm agent Adams and these are my partners Agent Mason and Woods". Dean announced as the woman nodded along with him.

"Are you here about my husband ?" the woman sounded as if she had been crying.

"yes, um may we come in ?" Sam asked nicely.

The woman opened the door to allow us all in and led us into the living room. She motioned for us to sit down on the leather sofa then asked us if we wanted something to drink, but we refused.

"So did your husband have any enemies ?" Dean asked.
" what Hank no, well at least not that I know of" she said nervously.

Sam and Dean nodded at the woman and began to stand up, but i stayed in my seat.

"Miss, Do you know the reason your husband was at the hotel that night ?" i asked.

Sam and Dean both stood in shock, Probably due to the fact that i had kept my mouth shut the whole interview.

"He went to visit our son, He works there" she replied.

I turned and smiled at Sam and Dean. They turned to each other and both had the same confused look on their face.

"Can i speak to him please ?"

"He is out for food with his friends at the moment, i'm not sure when he will be back" The woman said.

"That's okay, call us if you need anything" i handed hr the car Sam and Dean gave me before we got in and then left.

We pulled into the motel car park and opened the doors to get out. I turned round to say something to Dean and noticed a small group of boys walking into the diner across the street.

"Dean that's the lady's son !" I said loudly while pointing to the group.

"Yeah so ?"

"We should go and interrogate him"

"You can i'm going to sleep and Sam has more research to do" Dean replied

I huffed then walked in to the motel bathroom to change. I got changed and put on some denim skinny jeans and a red and black plaid shirt.

"Bye guys !" i yelled as i closed the door.

I hurried across the road hoping that they where still there.

I walked in the door quickly scanning the place to see if they where still there, luckily they where.

I sat in the booth just in front of them. I picked up a menu and pretended to read it before turning round to ask them.

"Excuse me, do you know what's good to eat here ?" i asked smiling at the 'Hotel boy'.

"Um well the burgers are pretty good, But it depends on what you are in the mood for" he smiled back.

I eventually ordered a burger and a milkshake as i gradually watched his friends leave.

After the last one left he was just about to when he stopped just in front of my booth and turned around.

"You know i never got your name" he smiled.

"A- Ashley" i stuttered.

"Dylan" he announced as held his hand out for me to shake it.

"tell me about yourself Dylan" i said as he sat down across from me.

*2 hour time skip*

I slammed the motel door shut which made Dean jump off of the couch and hold his gun to me.

"Wow wow, hold your fire there chief" i said holding up both my hands.

"So what did you get ?" Sam asked.

" Names Dylan, works at the hotel. He's been noticing strange things going on there though" i managed to say before i was cut off by Dean.

"Strange how ?"

"Cold spots, noises. Mainly whispering"

Dean nodded and sat back down.

"And there is a 100 year anniversary of the building tomorrow night and Dylan asked to take me" I said which made Sam close his laptop.

"What !" Sam yelled.

"No not like a date, Cus that's not allowed because i date you obviously. Well he thinks its a date but its just to get information" i smiled.

Sam settled down a little after i explained that.

"You guys have to come too, Sam you can distract the owner of the building and Dean can get in find out what is is then burn the body remains, object whatever"

The boys nodded in agreement then went back to what they where doing.

Sorry this chapter was so late guys my laptop was broken and i cant write properly on my phone but next update wont be that far away. Please leave a comment if you are enjoying the story it makes my day to hear from you guys.

Bye bye my lovelies xxx