Guns and kisses.

Dean's p.o.v

I woke up to someone shaking my shoulders violently, probably trying to wake me up for no damn reason. Bastards.

"Dean wake up !" the voice shouted, i couldn't see because i hadn't opened my eyes yet.

"Dean, Sam and Ashley are gone !" they said again.

i shot up like a bullet and quickly checked beside me because they may be lying. They were not there. Turns out it was Harry trying to wake me up.

"Harry what, Where's the other guy ?" i asked still rubbing the sleep out of my eyes.

"Ed ? He woke up, Noticed they where gone and started looking right away" he calmly explained.

I nodded then stood up to get my gun to start searching the house. 

We soon enough found Ed in one of the upstairs rooms looking under an old bed. Where the hell does he think a ghost would hide people, Jesus.

"Hey Ed why are  you  looking under a bed for my brother and Ash ?"

"Because they are always hidden in plain sight" he said standing in front of me.

"Yeah if your in a Sherlock Holmes movie !"

Ashley's p.o.v

  We had been in this room for about at least two hours or so. I was a bit surprised that Dean hadn't found us yet to be honest. My thoughts where interrupted when Sam decided to spark up a conversation. 

"So have you just been hunting since you left ?"Sam asked shyly.

"Um i guess, the first week i went home and stayed there for a few days. Then i found my first case" i smiled.

"So Ed seems to have quite a thing for you " Sam announced.

"Really i never noticed" i replied sarcastically.

"Yeah its kinda hard not to notice" Sam laughed.

"So anyway how..." I began my sentence but was shortly cut off my Sam grabbing my back and pressing his lips on mine, but shortly pulled away.

"I'm so sorry, I don''t know what i was thinking"  But this time i cut him off.

Dean's p.o.v

Harry, Ed and i had been looking around this stupid house for an hour an still no sign or Sam or Ashley.  They could be dead and i'm walking around this stupid haunted house with these two lords of the dorks.

We walked down the hall we have walked down like seventeen times already, but this time i looked up and noticed a pull down wire which looks like it lead to the attic. 

"How the hell  did you guys not see that !" i yelled at them.

"Hey you didn't either" harry yelled back.

I ignored them both arguing and pulled the wire and stairs came folding out, i ran up stairs to find.  Sam and Ashley basically making out.

"what the hell ?" i yelled at them.  They both got the fright of their lives Ashley even screamed.

Then i noticed the ghost coming up behind them.

"Ashley !" i screamed as the ghost grabbed her from the floor, slammed her against the wall and started strangling her.

I tried blasting it with rock salt but it didn't work, Sam kept on running at her but the ghost was pushing him away.

"Hey Dean i found some old bones ?" i heard Harry yell from another room.

"Burn them!" i  screamed.

"what ?" he said quietly.

"Burn the bones  !" i screamed back.

Within a few seconds the ghost burst into flames and Ashley fell to the floor short for breath and coughing.

Sam and i both rushed over to her and helped get her out to the car.

Ashley's p.o.v

Morning finally came and it was time to leave. 

I grabbed my bag and went outside to say goodbye.

Harry and Ed came outside first and said goodbye.

"Well Ashley its been nice seeing you, Maybe we can meet up for dinner ?" Ed asked

 "Um yeah sorry i don't see that happening, friends though right ?" i said nervously.

He pulled me in for an awkward hug and kept me there for way to long then i walked over to Harry and gave him a fist bump.

I turned round to see Sam and Dean leaning on the impala smirking at me.

"Arnt you coming ?" Dean smiled.

I had the biggest grin on my face, then ran out to my car to get my bags and put them in the impala.

" hold on !" i yelled just just as Ed and Harry went to pull away.

I ran over and quickly tossed Harry the keys to my car, because he always complimented my car.

Then i jumped in the back of the impala on our way back home.