Damn

I woke up the next morning my nose still hurting from last night. I got up and went straight downstairs to the living room. I was only sitting there around ten minuets looking at the names if some of the books that bobby owned before he walk in.
" Oh Ashley I didn't know you were up " bobby said slightly startled.
" Oh sorry if I scared you, where's Sam and Dean ?" I asked standing up.
" They went on a investigation, I told them not to wake you "
" Thanks bobby" I said.
Bobby made food by this time it was around one thirty. The boys still weren't back yet but bobby told me not to worry.
Later that day bobby's friend Rufus stopped by. We had a few beers and shared stories, it was really interesting to hear all of their stories.
" No, you mean to tell me that a wendigo snatched you and Sam at the same time " Rufus laughed.
" I don't know I smashed my head against a rock before I seen sam" I replied still laughing.
Just as I finished that sentence Sam and Dean walked in talking about the case, they were startled to find us all sitting round the table laughing at each other.
Sam and Dean both went to the kitchen for some water then sat on the couch. it was getting late it was six already and my date with Sam was at seven. I quickly got up from the table and walked towards the stairs.
" Sorry fellas I'm gunna have to love you and leave you " I said smiling.
" What's got you in a hurry " Bobby asked.
" Nothing special " I says as I winked at sam and ran upstairs.
( outfit is the picture for this chapter ).
I curled my long blonde hair so that it sat just above my hips then quickly looked at the time 6:57.
I shoved on my heels and walked out of my room and towards the stairs, As I got to the bottom of the stairs I noticed everyone looking at me. Everyone but Sam stood there with their mouths open but Sam was smiling.
" Well are you all just going to stare or tell me how good I look " I said sarcastically.
Rufus and bobby just sort of looked at each other while Dean was probably looking for words that were not sexual.
" Damn " is all that Rufus said which made me turn round and giggle.
" Well we're going to go now, bobby have the hot chocolate ready and we'll talk later " I said still giggling. I stood at the door waiting for Sam and when he finally joined me at the door I extended my hand to him and smiled. He gladly took my offer as we walked towards the impala.

----------------------------------
Sorry guys there was ment to be an update yesterday but my phone broke but hopefully my laptop will be fixed by Friday so it will be easier to update xxx enjoy my lovelies xx it's all starting to liven up a bit now x let me know what you think