All i need.

We spent that day playing board games and watching TV. We decided to play twister seeing as Bobby had lots of games for some reason. Bobby was the spinner and it was just me Sam and Dean.

" you guys are going down " Dean exclaimed with confidence.

i scoffed as bobby took the first spin.

                                                          *ten minuets later*

It was a tough game but in the end i won. Sam was out within the first five minuets because he claims Dean kicked him.

We ended up ordering a pizza and watching a movie in the living room.

Bobby and Dean where in the kitchen getting popcorn and beer while i was making my part of the couch comfortable. I sat down with my blanket over me and pillows for my head. Sam came back from upstairs and stood in front of me.

" what do you want Sasquatch ? " i giggled.

" Well i wanted to sit next to my girlfriend and watch a movie with everyone but guess not " he said sarcastically.

i smiled at him and lifted the blanket up.

" sit next to me if you want, but i'm not moving my legs " i said with all seriousness.

he smiled then lifted my legs, sat down and let my them go so that they where sitting on top of his.

Dean and Bobby then came back in and handed Sam a beer and me some popcorn. We watched the movie Shaw shank redemption. Everyone was so zoned into the movie but i was just so bored. So i decided to annoy Sam. Because my feet where on his legs i kept poking him in the stomach.

After the movie was over it was like ten and i wasn't that tired, Everyone was on there way to bed and i was just sitting on one of the counters as everyone came to get water and stuff. Then Sam came in.

" hey, I've got an idea " i said excitedly.

" shoot "

" lets go a walk "

"hmm... Ash its like ten thirty " he wined.

"please "

" fine".

i shoved on my shoes and we left the bunker. We walked along the road with our hands entwined. it was pitch black i could only see a little but it was enough. We had been walking for ten minuets just talking about stupid stuff.

then Sam stopped all of a sudden and pulled me closer to him and took both my hands.

" Ash, i just want you to know that i'm so happy that you didn't leave after what Crowley said. I've had so much fun since you showed up, i mean we've never done anything like that at bobby's. you just make everything better. i just love you" Sam said making me blush.

" Sam Winchester you cheesy son of a bitch " i laughed

i wrapped my arms round him and gave him a hug.

He then picked me up and slung me over his shoulder and started walking back to the bunker.

" what the hell are you doing?!" i laughed.

" i'm tired and want to go to bed, i'm not leaving you here"

After Sam and i got in we went to bed and i fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow