Mr obvious

We entered the motel room, nothing special. But the bed I couldn't take my eyes off of it. I put my stuff down and sat on one of the chairs.
" So I take it you and dean will share a bed, well because of the brother thing" I said gradually getting quieter but still breaking the silence.
They both turned and looked at me then at each other.
" No way, Dean is a kicker" Sam raised his voice.
" Fine then you and Ashley share a bed then ". Dean said, making my head snap round to him.
" Fine by me " Sam smirked.
They both looked at me. I nodded.
* A few hours later *
Dean had gone to get food and Sam was on the bed doing research.
" Hey, I'm going to go for a shower, okay ? " I asked Sam.
" Yeah sure " Sam smiled as I headed in an locked the door.
I was just about to start washing my hair and in the middle of singing some random song, when I turned round to find a massive spider on the wall.
I started screaming as I jumped out of the shower and quickly wrapped a towel round me.
"SAMM ! " I screamed as I ran out if the bathroom.
Sam stood up In concern.
" What, what is it ! "
" There's a spider in the bathroom " I said my voice shaking.
Sam laughed and went into the bathroom. He came out with the spider in his hands and let it out the window.
I smiled at him then finished my shower. I dried my hair just before Dean arrived with food. I put my pyjamas on quickly and ran to get food. After we ate we decided we should go to bed. I wanted to get thee fist because then that would make me the awkward one.
About five minuets after I got in bed I felt the other side sink.
" Goodnight guys " dean called
" Goodnight " Sam answered
" Night " I says quickly then turned round.
they were both asleep and I was just about to fall asleep when I felt something wrap round my waist and something up against my back. it was Sam.
I fell asleep shortly after that it was hard because Dean is a really bad snorer.