Shes so gone

TRIGGER WARNING

Sams p.o.v

It's been a few days since...Dinner with Ashley's parents.

We think it was Crowley or someone pulling a trick on her or something, But she hasn't been the same since.

She's been distant towards me, she's just not the same Ashley that i know and love.

I woke up early one morning to find next to me completely empty, Its unusual for Ashley to be up earlier than me.

I got up and walked into the living room of the bunker to find Ashley curled up in a blanket on the couch, still wide awake staring at the TV.

"Hey Ash, why are you up so early?" i whispered as i sat down next to her.

"Um, i couldn't sleep s-so i came in here to watch TV" She replied nervously.

"Oh so you haven't slept at all ?"

"Um i don't think so" she said, pulling her blanket over her shoulder.

"Maybe you should get some sleep" i suggested putting my arm around her.

"I'm fine" she said quickly.

"Okay, ill go make some breakfast then" i said, then giving her a quick kiss on her lips.

She looked up at me and just smiled awkwardly, then turned her attention back to the TV.

As i made some toast for Ashley and i when i hear dean coming towards the kitchen on his phone.

"No Garth ! i'm not coming all the way out there for what is probably just suicides." Dean yelled down the phone.

I raise my eyebrows at him as he hangs up.

"What was that about ?" i ask

"Ugh, Garth wanting me to fly out to Tokyo for some case" he replied while rubbing his eyes,

"Let me and Ash do it" i whisper yell.

"What Sam no, She barley walks in a straight line since that night. She can't do a hunt"

"Yeah i know, She can stay behind go shopping whatever. Dean this might be what she need" i protest.

"Fine, i'll Garth" Dean says opening his phone.

I sprint in to tell Ashley. She's still on the couch watching TV.

I decide to jump quickly in front of her and lift her up bridal style.

She jumps as i pick her up and spin round.

"Guess where we're going ?" I say excitedly.

"Where ?"

"Japan !"

"Oh haha" she said sarcastically as she jumped out of my arms and sat back down.

"Ash i'm serious" i said with a smile on my face.

"Sam, i'm not really up for a case right now" she said with a flat tone.