Bright light ahead.

I lay sprawled out on the couch in the bunker with my blanket over me and half asleep.

Sam and Dean where on a food run and have been gone for about an hour already, I'm not sure why though because the nearest store is only ten minuets away.

I finally decided to get up off the couch seeing as i have been lying there the whole day. I went into my room to get my phone which i had left to charge.

I had seven missed calls ? two from Sam one from Dean and four from an unknown number.

I called Sam in case it was something important.

"Hello ?" Sam asked through the phone.

" You called ?"

"Just asking if you wanted anything"

"No i'm good"

" Okay, we're on our way back now anyway"

"Okay see you soon then, bye"

"lov" Sam said before i accidentally hung up. oops

I put my phone back down and walked out in to the corridor when it rang again.

I walked over and picked up my phone again. I picked it up and read the number on my screen it was the same number that i had four missed calls from. I stood for a few seconds debating weather to answer it or not.

"Hello ?" i asked nervously.

"Oh god Ashley we have been trying to get hold of you for hours !" The voice at the other end scolded me .

"I'm sorry who is this ?" i said confused.

"Don't you play dumb young lady and why aren't you in collage ?!"

I stood there in shock as to how this 'person' knew who i was. Also how i was at collage, Not even the boys know i went to collage.

As i stood speechless i felt a hand on my shoulder.

I turned to see Sam looking at me with a confused look on his face .

I held up my index finger ti tell him that i needed a second. He sat on the bed that was behind me.

"Okay if i know you i seem to have lost your number, so who is this ?" i asked.

"Honey its your mom" she replied.

I stood there in shock, unable to speak.

"Look honey where's the nearest diner to you, we can talk" she said again.

"Um i, ill text you the address" i said quickly and hung up.

I turned round slowly to face Sam. My face was as white as a sheet.

"What, whats wrong ?" Sam asked, standing up and walking towards me.

"My, My uh. Mom just called" i said with my voice shaking.

" What, that's not possible. Ashley she's..." Sam said hesitating to say dead.

" I'm fully aware of that Sam !" i said grabbing my bag and heading for the door.

"Dean can i borrow the car for an hour or so ?" i yelled as i went to take them from the table.

I heard no response so i took that as a yes.

I texted my 'mom' the diner to meet at, luckily it wasn't too far away.

I was there within 15 minuets.

I walked into the diner to find my mom and dad sitting in a booth chatting about the laundry or the dishes or something , but it was just good to see them again.

They turned around and must have seen me staring at them from the door.

" Ashley oh thank god " they said as they both ran over to hug me.

I got back to the bunker around 8pm and seeing as i left at two i guess that's a long time.

I walked into the bunker and reached the bottom to find Sam sleeping on the couch while watching some crime show.

I went to my room and quickly got changed into my pajamas.

I left my room to go and get something to drink, as walked back out of the kitchen i noticed that sam was waking up.

"Hey, when did u get here ?" Sam asked still sleepy.
" um, like twenty minuets ago " I answered sitting next to him.

"  So they want to know if we can go for dinner tomorrow night ? " I ask shyly.

Sam paused before answering " I would love to " he smiled.
-------------------------------------
Okay this chapter was ment to be longer but it's really late so.
I'm sorry for not updating my laptop was getting fixed.
Anyway new update tomorrow.