Chillin

* 3 week time skip *

The boys where away for the weekend, some case in Ohio so i had the house all to my self and what do i do. Clean and build book shelves. They left on friday and they will be back on monday. I spent the friday lying around and watching tv but iwoke up on saturday and drove all the way to ikea in one of Bobbys trucks. I arrived at the massive store and remembered the last time i was at an ikea was when i was picking out furniture for my dorm room. i went in and bought three large dark wooden book cases because Sam and i kept tripping over them where ever we went there would be a stack of books waiting. i walked up to the cash desk to pay for them when i hearda voice from behind me.

" need help with taking them to your car ?"

i turned round to see a boy decent looking boy offering me help. I wasnt sure if he was just flirting but i am to lazy to turn away help.

"um, yeah sure " i smiled back at him then guided him to my car. i helped him put them in the trunk then thanked him.

" so maybe we canhang out sometime ? " asked with a smirk on his face.

" yeah maybe, but i d dont think my boyfriend would be very happy about that" i smirked then he backed off a little.

" aw thats a shame, you seem nice "

i smiled then got in my car and drove away only to pull up into bobbys to see police officers at the door. Real ones.

i got out of the car and walked towards them.

" can i help you officers ? " i asked

" um, is Mr Bobby Singer home " the man asked.

i hesitated Dean told me what to do if anthing like this ever happened but i couldnt think.

" No, sorry hes on a buisness trip and he wont be back till monday but if you want i can give him a message " i managed to say without stuttering and keeping a straight face.

They refused my offer then walked away.

i fianally got inside and it only took me four hours to clean the whole bottom floor,build the book shelf and stack all of the books.

Oh god now onto upstairs. My room was clean it was just the bathroom and Sam and deans room i had to Clean because Bobby always asked us to stay out of his room. it took me three and a half hours to do all of that then i put the laundry on. I spent the rest of the night eating and watching tv. Then around half past eleven i got a phone call from Sam.

*phone call*

"hey Sammy !"

" hey "

" how's the investgation going ? "

" slow, We cant seem to find the cause of the poltergist, we've ruled out family curse, just an average vengeful spirit and hunted house"

"cursed object ?"

" hm, maybe, anyway what have you been doing without us ?"

" i bought book shelves and cleaned the whole house"

" sounds fun, well i've got to go Dean wants to go get food, but ill call you tomorrow ? "

" yeah, miss you."

" miss you too, bye "

" bye "

*end of phone call*

After that i fell asleep.

* 1 day time skip because it was uneventful*

i woke up to the sound of a car puling up ouside. I jumped up from the couch and ran up to the window to see the impala. I unlocked the door and ran outside to see sam. he turned round and smiled. i ran towards him and jumped on him and wrapped my lags round him and my arms round his neck then gave him a huge hug.

" next time i'm coming " i said with my head still in the crook of his neck. He then carried me inside and i made everyone coffee.