All down hill

it was an hour before the dance and the boys and i where still getting ready. I stood looking at myself in the crappy bathroom mirror wondering if this was the right thing to do. Sam was angry at me and i knew that but he knows i would never let anything happen, I'm not like that. I took a deep breath then opened the bathroom door to grab my shoes.

Dean was sitting on his bed tying his tie and Sam was sitting on the chair reading a book.

I sat on my bed and fastened my shoes, I walked over to Sam and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek then grabbed my bag and headed for the door.

"Ashley where are you going, we have an hour ?" He said putting his book down and standing up.

" Well i'm going to go meet Dylan halfway there. So they don't know we are together" I said smiling.

Sam nodded then sat back down. I Quickly closed the door and began to walk to the hotel.

I reached there just on time to meet Dylan he was standing at the bottom of the stairs talking to one of his friends from the diner.

He quickly realized that i was walking up the path and walked to meet me. He pulled me into a quick hug then let me go.

"I was starting to think you stood me up" He smiled.

"Don't be stupid" I smiled, playfully punching his arm.

He held his arm out to me and i took hold walking in towards the doors. I quickly turned round before walking in completely to find a black impala pulling in.

***

The music was fast and giddy, the energy in the room was amazing and i was actually having fun. Every so often i would catch Sam starring at me while he was dancing with the old woman who owned this hotel, Who was getting a little to handsy with Sam.

Dylan was a good dancer he would push me out but still holding my hands then pull me back in. Dylan had just spun me and was pulling me back in, I kept my eyes closed due to the tears of laughter coming out of them. But i felt Dylan pull me closer than usual and then felt his lips on mine. I put my hands on his chest trying to pull away but he pulled me closer.

" Dylan ?!" I yelled at him.

"I had too" he smiled.

I felt a hand on my shoulder pull me back and then turned round to realize it was Sam.

"What the hell do you think you are doing ?" Sam said standing in front of me.

"Wow calm down dude, what are you like her boyfriend ?" He laughed.

I quickly scanned the room looking for Dean but he was burning the bones .

"Yeah actually i am" Sam replied angrily.

"Well maybe if she really wanted to be with you she would have asked you to this event" Dylan smirked.

"Okay guys that's enough" i said trying to push them apart.

"Shut up Ashley !" Sam yelled.

i stood and looked at Sam in shock.

"Oh are you getting all defensive now Sammy ?" Dylan smirked.

Sam pulled his arm back to throw a punch at Dylan. " Sammy stop !" I yelled.

I then felt a hard pressure to my left cheek. I looked up to find Sam with a shocked expression on his face.

"What the hell Sam !" I heard Dean yell from behind me.

Sam put his arm round me and pulled me close.

"Ash im so sorry" He whispered to me.

"Get off me!" I yelled as i pushed past everyone to get outside.

I ran outside and ran along the path to get to the street outside.

"Ashley wait !" I heard Sam call after me.

"Leave me alone Sam "

"Come on you know i didn't mean it" he yelled back as he caught up to me.

"Sam i really don't want talk to you right now" i said as tear fell from my eye.

"Look i just got jealous okay you know i didn't mean to hit you"

"Do you love me ?" i asked my eyes tearing up even more.

"Of course why would you even question that ?"

"Then why don't you trust me, You know i'm not that kind of girl !"

"It's him i don't trust !"

"Sam I think I just need some space okay ?"
I said as I gradually got closer to him.

"No Ashley please" Sam pleaded to me with his eyes tearing up.

"I just feel as if this has all happened so fast, I just need some space"
I chocked out while sobbing.
Sam looked down at his feet before looking but up and wiping year from his eyes. It was breaking my heart to do this but I feel as if it's the right thing.

"So what your breaking up with me ?"   Sam says extending his arms out side words.

I grabbed his hands and pulled him close to me. "Sammy please listen. I love you so so much, more than life but I feel as if we need a break. Just till I get my head straight" I smiled, tears still streaming down my face.

Sam pulled his hands away from my grip and wiped his eyes again.

"Hey don't think this means we can't be friends" I added.

" I don't think I can do that Ashley. You have been my world for the last few months and from you to go from that,to the girl that I have to hide my feeling for agin...I can't do that"

I nodded as more tears streamed down my face.

"Can I have the motel key to get my things ?"
I asked and he handed me the key silently.

I pulled him down for a hug, and held on as tight as I could.

Sam's p.o.v

I let go of Ashley because if I held on longer I didn't think I would let go.

She began to walk down the street and gradually got further out if sight.

I turned to go back inside to find Dean running down the stairs to get me.

"Sam, where's Ashley ?" Dean asked looking around.

"Gone"

"Gone, what do you mean gone. Is she the puddle that I'm standing in right now or..."

"We broke up Dean !"
I yelled.

"Oh well do you want to go home or.."

"I want to drink" I says waking towards the impala.

"Well I'm not disagreeing there" I heard Dean mutter.

-------------------------------------
Okay so that was dramatic...
Well I just want to say a big thank you to CaptainWinchester for being a big help with this story. She always gives me great ideas and motivates me and had just been a good friend. I love brain storming with her and just our conversations. So thank you so much xxx