The Challenge

Julie POV

Julie POV

I saw Tania coming and felt my eyes vibrating and then my body. Aphrodite lifted both hands, and I thought it was to hold Tania in place to avoid the impact, but she said. "This bitch has too much hate inside her. Let's give her some love, shall we?" Tania stopped moving, and her face was writhing like her wolf was fighting it.

"No need to fight bitch. I am more powerful than you. You wanted to be Luna of this pack, didn't you? What a shame." Tania started to move again, fighting it. I could feel the power inside me being poured directly into her, calming Tania. It was not letting her fight. It was nothing like when we healed the wolves and touched the infertile women. The power was much more potent. "It is too strong, Aphrodite. Why?"

"Don't worry. We can handle it, Jules. She will leave here like the weak, pathetic wolf that she is. She needs to learn her place." The electricity inside my body increased, and Tania fell to her knees, baring her neck to me in submission. I could hear gasps around the crowd and her father screaming for her to get up and fight, but it was too late. She had already submitted on my feet in less than five minutes.

Aphrodite got near her and grabbed her hair, making her look up. Tania looked pathetic and scared. "Now that you submitted like the weak wolf you are. I will have mercy on you, and I won't kill you." She looked at Alpha John and the Shadows Pack. "Get this poor excuse of a she-wolf and leave my territory. If I found your daughter here again trying to claim what is rightful mine, I won't be so kind."

The crowd was going crazy, cheering the new Luna, accepting us. When I looked at them, they bowed to me as a sign of acceptance and respect. "I told you, Jules, we would do great here. Look at them. They are so many. And calling us Luna already." I looked to the side and saw Alpha John leaving with a crying Tania in his arms, followed by his men.

"What now, A?" I felt happiness coming from her. "Now, we resume the work we started and learn our duties as Luna. We have many people to help, Jules. We will give our pack love and make them more extraordinary. That is why we are destined to this pack."

She walked towards Max and looked into his eyes. My eyes were glowing even more now. "Is that weak wolf you regarded so highly and thought would be strong enough to lead our pack? Selene must be disappointed looking at you right now. What kind of powerful Alpha are you that did not even recognise the powers of his mate?"

She shook her head. "With that weak she-wolf at your side, the Blue Moon would not have survived, and you would have become a weak Alpha." My mate did not say anything. He looked overwhelmed. His expression was speaking louder than words, and I was sure he did not believe in what transpired today. I was confused, too. I never felt a power like that. I was always too weak, and when Aphrodite showed up, she only had a small amount of strength.