The Mating

3rd person POV

3rd person POV

Julie looked radiant, waiting for him in her white silk nightgown. Max took a few steps into the room and stopped before her. She was so small compared to him, and her head was at the same level as his chest. "You don't need to be scared. I won't hurt you." He looked into her eyes. "I will spend the rest of my life making you feel loved and whole again. I promise you, while I am alive, you will never feel unwanted again."

Max could feel some resistance from her. Julie was still insecure and unsure about mating and reached for Aphrodite but said she only needed to experience it with Max. It should be their moment first.

His hand held her neck and caressed the mark with his thumb. Pleasure flooded into Julie's body. "I am not here because I have to be your mate. I want to be your mate, Julie." Without stopping his finger, he leaned down and kissed her. The sensation of the sparks was stronger now that he accepted her as his Luna.

Max knew she was in a trance when she kissed him during her heat. For her, it was their first kiss. Max kissed her slowly, savouring her pink lips. He entered his tongue inside her mouth and stroked hers. It took her a few minutes to comply and copy his movements.

Max could read her like a book now. Her thoughts were loud, and she wanted this as much as he did. He felt Ares' happiness flooding into him. He knew they would become one as soon as he mated her.

He pulled down the straps of her nightgown, which pooled on her feet, leaving her bare in front of him. Max stopped their kiss and stepped back, committing her beautiful nakedness to memory. Julie closed her eyes when he started travelling her body with the tip of his fingers. Everywhere Max touched, Julie felt the pleasurable electricity. A soft moan escaped her parted lips when he touched her breasts.

Max carried her in his arms and laid her on their bed. He did not want to rush anything and slowly kissed her body, it was so soft, and the feeling on his lips was indescribable. That was the first time she felt cared for by someone in a long time, and he would do everything to make her feel wanted.

His kisses took him to a place that would please her, and that was all he wanted to do today. Since her heat, he had the urge to taste her.

Since that day, Max had boxed his feelings inside his mind. What it would be like to have her like that all to himself. Like a wolf, Max licked and sucked her soft clit till he felt her body shuddering from the pleasure he had given her.

Max moved up on top of her to look at her flushed face. Julie's eyes were closed, and her breathing ragged. He caressed her face and entered her, slowly savouring the exquisite moment. Max whispered in her ear. "Can you feel it, little one? That is how much I want you. And only you." Julie felt the mate bond completing each time he buried himself deeper inside her. It pulsed, and happiness engulfed her body when he whispered again. "I want to be with you and always protect you. You are mine, and I am yours."