Leave Him to Your Dad

Julie POV

Julie POV

Aphrodite took a long deep breath, and I felt it. I felt their power inside me. My eyes became like icebergs, and the fear and panic inside me were nothing, even close to the first time my uncle tied me up to a tree and punished me.

Aphrodite settled her feet to the ground to stop in place. My arms started to shake, and then my whole body. I took deep breaths to get through the fear. I was panicking and wanted out of the room. I wanted to be in my mate's arms.

"What is happening to her? What are you doing to her?" I heard my uncle asking the Witch. "Nothing! I have not even started yet." The Witch was staring at me, trying to assess the situation.

"Don't be afraid of our pups, Jules. They will use Michael to get what they want." I was not afraid of them, but my body was taken by fear and panic, so breathing wasn't easy.

"Panic!" Aphrodite whispered, and the chaos was unleashed in the room. I could feel everything being directed to my uncle. His eyes got red. His wolf took control and broke Tania's neck, and in a matter of seconds, I saw her life draining from her eyes and her body falling fast onto the ground.

He went for the Omega, and the Witch started to chant to protect her mate. But before she could complete her spell, Aphrodite whispered again. This time, the term was fear.

The Witch got on her knees and wrapped her arms around herself. The fear of losing her mate was uncontrollable inside her that had paralysed her actions. Michael killed him quickly. An Omega was easy prey for an Alpha.

Michael strolled to the Witch. He wanted her to feel more fear that way, to see her ending approaching her eyes, and there was nothing she could do to stop him. Her body shook worse than mine, she screamed from fear, and my uncle killed her with a solid punch to her face.

The panic increased inside the room. In the middle of the chaos inside me, I could feel that my pups would not give my uncle a quick death. They wanted him to suffer for all the despair that the monster had caused me for many years. Michael ran to the door to escape the chaos, and I heard the door click locked.

The room was heavy, and panic was everywhere. The iceberg feeling in my eyes grew, and fear poured into the room. I screamed from the feeling and held tight to the chains, but it did nothing to stop it. They were immune to the Silver.

Michael started to run around. There was nowhere he could hide. He banged his head several times on the floor. Each time stronger. Michael screamed in pain. He howled for help. His claws extended, and he dug them into his chest to make the fear disappear from his heart until he scooped it out, killing himself.

The monster lay on the ground with an open chest and his heart in his hand. I sighed. It was over. He would never hurt me again. I thought now that everyone was dead. The panic would go away, but no.