It is Time to Come Out and Play

Max POV

Max POV

Ares pushed fast to the Capital, and with every step he took, I could feel more and more the danger towards my mate. We were running in the right direction this time, and Ares knew it.

"I knew we should have killed Jordan the first time he came to our pack and tried to take what was ours, Max." Ares groaned in my head. "I told you, it must have been my powers already. He was a threat to our little wolf since the first time."

"I am sorry, Ares. I didn't know how our powers worked before. Don't worry, buddy. I won't hold you back this time. But please, we need information first. Then, you can kill anyone you want." I knew all he wanted to do was take people's heads now, but we could not kill before knowing where she was.

"I don't need your permission to kill, Max. And Jordan will die today." Ares' harsh voice was more extreme today than any other day.

"Fine by me, Ares. As long as you find her first." Ares was pushing faster in front of our men. I could sense they were close by, but we would invade the Capital much sooner than the rest of the pack.

When Ares stormed inside the gates of the Capital, it was like he was playing bowling. He tackled them with his head and destroyed everything trying to stop him. I heard the alarm going off for people to get to safety and the chaos breaking around the courtyard. The lower rankings were safe for now. Ares did not want them. He wanted one person, Jordan.

Kell and Robbie stepped outside, followed by Ferdinand, that took a step forward, trying to control the situation. Ares ran around and allowed me to shift to human. "Get out of my way, Ferdinand or my wolf will kill you too." Ferdinand tried to appease me, but there was no way to hold me. I wanted to make Jordan feel pain, and lots of it.

"Why are you here bringing chaos to our door, Maximus?" I could sense fear coming from Ferdinand. They had never faced Ares. We were always on the same side of any predicament. "I know we made a mistake letting Michael escape, but all our resources are put towards hunting him."

"We are beyond passed this, Ferdinand. I want Jordan's head now. And I will not leave till I have it." But after I delivered my message, something pulled me towards Robbie. Ares took control, and then we could feel in black and white that Robbie was helping Jordan. I could feel he wanted to hurt my little wolf too.

"Max, he is a member of the Council. It will have repercussions." Ferdinand screamed as Ares ran towards Robbie. They knew my wolf would attack him.

My father finally arrived with the rest of the warriors and stepped aside. Ares stepped towards Robbie to take him; even if my father tried to be diplomatic now with Ferdinand, he would not be able to hold Ares.

"Yes! It will have repercussions for him. He has taken my mate, and I will not leave without having his blood." I was tired of this conversation already, and so was Ares. I let him out, and he shifted to his wolf mid-air, and Ares started destroying everything that crossed his path. Council warriors that tried to hold him were injured, and Ares finally got his fangs on Robbie.