Chapter 2

"Ayzel,tomorrow we are going to your Aunt Jamila's Daughter wedding.So be ready,Okay?"Ayzel's Mother informed her.

"Okay Mama,In Shaa Allah"Ayzel replied...

"Now you're done Yawar,go to your room and have some rest"Ayzel said to her brother...

"Ayzel you have to choose a dress for the wedding and give it to the maid so that she can keep it ready for you the next day ok?"Her Mother said....

"Okay Mama"Ayzel replied.....

•¤•¤•¤•¤•¤•¤•¤•¤•¤•¤•¤•¤•¤•¤•¤•¤•¤•¤•¤•¤•¤•

•THE NEXT DAY•

▪︎|In the khan haweli|▪︎

Zaviyar cameback from his office,all tired and exhausted..
"Oh Zavi Bhai you are home already??"Huda asked her brother because Zaviyar always return from work at night and it was only 4 pm..

"Yeah....today is Ayesha's Baraat right so baba told me to go with you and Mama"He said while chugging onto the water all at once....

Huda's mouth was formed in a O shape...
"So you should take some rest the Baraat is at 6 pm"She said to her brother..

"Okay then.....wake me up at 5:30 pm Okay"
He said while stretching his body and ruffle his sister's hair and went upstairs to his room....

◇•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•◇
5:27 pm

"Zaviyar bhai wake up now you are gonna take an hour to get ready and we'll be late....come on wake up Bhai!!!"Huda shock his brother body aggressively....

"Bhai wake u-"She was cutted off by a pillow thrown by her brother....
"Can you shut your mouth up for a min"Zaviyar buried his head in the pillow and groaned....

"Now get up and be ready or else Mama will come with a cold bucket of iced water"She warned her brother and He sat up quickly on his bed.
"Okay okay im up"He said in his deep sleepy voice...

"Good"Huda said and went to get ready for the wedding.

Zaviyar also went to get ready for the wedding and all of them went to the wedding...

•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•

Back to Ayzel Ahmed's House

"YAWAR AHMED BRO GIVE ME THE HAIR BRUSH"Ayzel yelled at his brother who was using her hair brush...after few seconds of struggling she finally got the hair brush...Ayzel , her Mum and the Rest of her family got ready and Went to the wedding.....

|At the Wedding|

"Assalamualaikum Noor and Ayzel MashaAllah You're look so beautiful and Yawar You-Handsome as always"Their Aunt Jamila greeted them....

"Go kids sit anywhere you want and Noor begum you'll come with me"The middle-aged ladies disappeared in the crowd of the invited guests....

"So,its just us now"

Ayzel sighed and said.

"Yeah,lets go there and sit"

Yawar pulled his sister's wrist and they went to their table. Time passed and they are bored but then Ayzel's cousin Hafsa came up to her and they greeted each other and walked away talking about random things....

"Oye Ayzel where are you going,leaving me here alone-Ayzel"

His brother called her several times but due to the loud music in the wedding hall she couldn't hear him...

Ayzel and her friends were talking and laughing about their old family days....

Then the Khan Family entered the hall and all Young ladies were looking at Zaviyar as he was all in his Tuxedo and looking all Handsome.

His Blue beautiful eyes that could melt any Women's heart were wandering around the people but then his sister dragged him to the table.....

Zaviyar's POV:-

I was sitting there with my family, stroking with hem of my sleeve...then i got so bored and excused myself and decided to wander around rather than sitting there like a little boy.

I was just wandering around but then my eyes fell on someone and it felt like as if my world stopped , as if everyone was moving in slow motion...

'I have never seen someone that gorgeous MashaAllah'
Zaviyar whispered while looking at Ayzel.

Zaviyar absolutely loved the way she talked, the way she laughed,her hairs were long that every guy loved,her beautiful eyes that caught his attention,her soft skin,her soft pink lips....

"Is she even real?" Zaviyar whispered while admiring ayzel with loving eyes and decide to leaning on the wall behind him with a small smile on his lips....he didn't even realize that his sister was calling him from the past 3 minutes...

"Zaviyar?Zaviyar?Bhai?You good?Hellooo??are you alive?BHAII?"