Chapter 17

Zaviyar POV:

It's early in the morning and I'm at our home  gym which is located down the basement which i decided to set it up, doing some sit ups as i thought about the panic attack i had yesterday and those voices and whispers in my head. I far as i know Arslan told me that i fainted after mumbling weird stuff that he couldn't understand. And today is my wedding and i don't know why I'm nervous for. I finished sit ups as i drank some water from my water bottle as i looked at my watch. 7:17 AM. I guess i should do some pull ups til its 7:30, i have nothing to do today anyways.

After doing some pulls up, it was 7:34 as i grabbed my towel to wiped of my sweat as my gaze fell on my phone's homescreen wallpaper. Ayzel.i hope she won't leave me like she did or else I'll-

"Zav?" Arslan voice came from the stairs as i turned around i saw him standing at the bottom of the stairs with two mugs in his hands.

"Why're you here so early?" I looked back in the mirror as i was putting my shirt on.

"I got you coffee. Here." He grinned as he offered the mug to me which i gladly accepted.

"You looked cool while doing pull ups" he chuckled as i let out a breathy chuckle.

"Why? You wanna steal me from Ayzel?" I chuckled as he laughed.

"Only if i were a girl i would have kidnapped you on your wedding. Haaa what a scene would create" he said looking at the ceiling as both of us laughed.

"Yeah yeah whatever" i took a sip as he said.

"You have an appointment at the Saloon" he said as he looked up from his phone.

"Salon? What are they gonna do on me? Make up?" I chuckled he shook his head as he placed a hand on his waist. Looking like a disappointed mom.

"Tch tch tch. Drop that sarcasm or I'll beat you up with my new flip flops" he said as he strolled towards the stairs.

"Yes mommy" i said as he glared down at me.

"You gonna come here or not" he said as he glared at me.

"I'm coming I'm coming wait" i said as we walked up to the first floor.

Ayzel POV:

"Ayzel wake up you have to go to the parlor!" Hira dragged me by my leg as i woke up.

"W-what?" I said as i yawned.

"Shut up and get up you have to goo" she yelled as i sit up straight with my hairs flying everywhere as i rubbed my eyes.

"I'm going I'm going ugh weddings" i groaned as i stretched, walking towards the bathroom with my eyes still closed.

"Ayzel that the window you gonna jump out of it and kill yourself then be my guest" she held my shoulders and pushed me toward the bathroom as i chuckled lazily.

"Sorry" i dragged as i close the bathroom door behind me.

"It's my wedding today" i mumbled as i looked in the mirror with a frown.

"It's my wedding?" I mumbled again.

"It's my wedding!" I yelled as i heard a yell from outside the bathroom.

"Yes it is!" Hira shouted as i chuckled.

I took a shower, brushed my teeth and washed my face and went out down the stairs towards the dinning room.

"Salam and Good Morning" i greeted as Yawar teased.

"Good mornin' bride of the day" he said as Sarah corrected him.