Chapter 20

Eelooo!!!heh---it's been a while...... umm my wattpad account was messing with me but now it's fine so I'll try to post as much as i can. Luv ya'lllll<3

-AYZEL KHAN-

Hira and Arslan dropped us to the airport and then they decided to wait with us in the McDonald's in the airport and hell yeah man the food was chef kissed.

we are waiting for our flight to be ready and then i have to spend 19 darn hours with this flirty football head. Hah another suitable name for the majestic Mr. Khan.

"Oiii give me back my file" a shout echoes in the not so empty Waiting lounge because this man booked a private jet for us like dude the hell you're showing off for? I'm getting stingy day by day.

"Zelie, this guy is choking me help!" Arslan grunts from the ground as Zaviyar sit on his chest, trying to get back his file. I wanna hide so badly, these people are embarrassing us to our death.

"Yaa! Stop fighting like kids! You guys are freakin 26 years old. Stop embarrassing yourselves and us too and Get up Zaviyar bhai" Hira sighs as i give them a disappointed look on which they look like kicked puppies.

Zaviyar fixes his tie and brushes his fingers through his brunette perfectly gelled hairs and then looks around to see if anyone's looking at them and boy was right the whole room was looking at the two grown ass men fighting for an empty file.

"Ya Allah knock some senses out of them" Hira shifts her gaze up, fake crying dramatically as i shake my head and take a sip of my cappuccino.

"Guys stop it your food is still not finished" i look at them as both of them takes a seat opposite of us.

"Aahh guys i think your-" Hira's words get cut by the loud ass speaker screeching and then a not so clear voice informs that the flight boarding for turkey is ready.

Pffttt i gotta walk again. I'm so lazy i know and i won't complain.

"Sweetie give me your bag" Zaviyar takes my hand in his as he holds my bag in his other hand. Damn this guy never fails to impress me.

"Thanks i guess" i look at the distance which looks more interesting in this situation.

"Let's go?" I nudge our hands as he shakes his head to get out of his Lala land.

The walk wasn't that bad or it's was becoz my mind was on our intertwined hands. I'm a simp for these small gestures HUEHUE.

"Ladies first" he gestures his hand forward like a royal prince which he looks like by his features. I smile at him slighlty which he returns with his million dollar smile which sometimes gets me tbh.( ///•  _ •) heh--.

He sacrificed his window seat for me. And I'm in my Lala-land right now. Anyways, i never have traveled on a plane and I'm hella scared right now. Mom pick me I'm scared. I don't want this luxurious honeymoon anymore. I wanna go back home. Mamaaaa I'll miss you and look down at you from heaven and Hira ohhh how will my girl live without me---

All of my intrusive thoughts were cutted off by big warm hands holding mine.

"Hey it's okay. I'm here" i open one eye to see Zaviyar looking at me with a concern look on his face.

"You never traveled on a plane, hmm?" He cups my face with one hand and draws small shapes on my hand which was soothing.

"You're crying pretty girl" he says as i realize that my face is wet. I quickly wiped my face and lean onto his muscular shoulder.

"Please hold my hand until this plane gets stable in the air" i plead as his smooth like honey chuckle reaches my ears.

I don't know when my eyes closed and i drifted off into deep slumber. I felt a warm hand caressing my cheek. I unknownly leaned into the touch for warmth.