Chapter 19

(A/N: OK... so lemme make it clear, whenever this sign (-💎-) comes. It means the perspectives/POVs between the characters and the Author will change. You get me? Yeah? No? Well i suck at explaining things I'm sorry ㅠㅠ and I'll make sure this instruction is only for some of the part of this chapter bcoz it's so nerve wrecking just like Zaviyar's flirting for our Ayzel *smacks my own head on the wall nearby[ow-]*  )

AYZEL POV:    (-💎-)

Umm... so where to start? It has been two weeks of our wedding and our bickering won't end like for good.but on the bright side, we're getting a little comfortable with each other like Zaviyar always patting my head before going to his work and Texting me throughout the day and he always chants like "Ayzel you're looking so pretty" randomly and me on the other hand, "then what should i do about that?" I always reply like these and it didn't even effects him like Dude can't you see I'm not a Shy girl who would blush at your every statement or am i?.

Today, Zaviyar woke me up at 6:30 a.m. like dude the hell you want? He told me to choose a the suit for him because he has his so-called important meeting. Here i am. In his or should i say 'our' huge wardrobe and I'm going through his side on the wardrobe. God this guy is crazy about dark and nude shades like Crimson red and black. It gives me serial killer vibes. I shudder at my thoughts as i pulled out a dark brown Tuxedo for him as i called him.

-💎-

"Zaviyar" Ayzel strolls out of the wardrobe as she came to the view of his naked upper body.

"For God's sake, warn me for once, will you?" Her voice startle the Tall brunette as he smirks at her, turning his body toward her direction.

"Why? You like the view Darling?" Ayzel stands firm on her feets when Her husband begans to walk closer to her. She tries her best to avoid the view of his naked toned chest and abs. I repeat she tries. The girl was forced by her brain to glanced at his body second by second.

"No it's just i brought the suit " The light brunette lowers her head to hide the heat rising to her face as the aquamarine boy stand tall, towering the girl's body as the girl nervously fiddled infront of him.

'Cute'

Zaviyar thoughts as he sees the girl infront of him is very nervous.

"Wow i didn't knew i had this one" Zaviyar said as he takes the suit in the hanger and looks at the unfamiliar yet familiar tuxedo.

"You do have a good eye my Love." he pats her head but she swats it away as walks toward the bed and plops her body on it, pulling the covers over her petite body as he watchs her every action. Secretly admiring her cuteness.

"I'm gonna go change and don't sleep yet i don't know how to tie a tie" The man says with a glint of tease in his voice as the girl started kicks her feets in the air, frustrated by Zaviyar's behavior.

-💎-

"Arghhhhhh" i scream as he steps out of the bathroom, chuckling at me as i glare at him instead.

"C'mere" he says and motions me toward him as i stomp my way towards the full-length mirror in the room where mr. Nerve wrecker stands. Nice name right. I know.
*flips hair internally*

He shoves the tie in my hands as i tiptoe to get the tie around his neck. God why is he so tall.

I began to get tired, tiptoeing but suddenly he sneakily wraps his around my waist, pulling me closer as i feel his hot gaze on me which is making it hard for me to concentrate on tieing the tie.

"Can you stop staring at me?" I speak as he raises an eyebrow while smirking at me.

"I can't concentrate when someone is staring at me" i add as he says nothing but chuckles only.I start to feel his hands travelling down to my hips pulling me even closer.