Chapter 28

[Salam beautiful peeps! I'm back with this....well not so good chapter. I hope you like it and this chapter will be in Zaviyar's POV. Don't forget to pray and keep smiling, it's sunnah💓. Happy reading💕🦋]

—ZAVIYAR ALI KHAN—

Low hushed voices woke me up and a sharp pain shot up in my head and all over my body, my eyes fluttered open and squeezed shut again because of the bright ceiling bulb glowing straight into my eyes, the scent of the medicines and disinfectant filling up my senses. It smelled like a hospital room.....
Wait.......
Hospital?!!

My eyes shot open again as i jolted up and sat up. Instantly regretting my actions as the pain shot up in my head again, my hand went up to hold my head and felt a bandage wrapped tightly around my forehead. I looked around in the room and saw Haroon Bhai and Amna Api standing outside the room, Haroon saw me sitting up from the glass frame on the ward's door. His eyes widened as he said something to the doctor in hurry as he and Api along doctors rushed inside the room. The doctors kept on asking me about how was i feeling but my mind went to something else and my head snapped towards Haroon and Amna.

"Where's....where is she?", i asked as i completely the presence of the doctor in the room.

"Zaviyar....", he trailed off as worry started to build up inside me and my blodd started to boil as the memories recovered and the scene from where Abrar's men took her away.

"WHERE IS SHE, HAROON?" I shouted and got up from the bed, the doctor rushed towards me and hesitantly said, "sir, please sit down. You're injured-", i shot him a glare and he shut his mouth before i was about to do it for good.

"Where the fuck is she?", i said in a calm yet trambling voice and clenched my fist.

"I asked something! WHERE IS MY WIFE?", i shouted like a mad man but all i could think about was Ayzel, Ayzel and only Ayzel.

"They....took her away and they knocked out Haroon too after they beat you up", Amna api said with tears in her eyes as my hands went up to my head as i sat back down on the bed with my elbows on my knees and my head in my hands.
W

"It's all my fault....my fault", i said as my throat tightened and tears formed in my eyes.

"Do you have my phone with you?", i said and stood up after wiping away my tears quickly.

'No, Zaviyar. Be strong...at least for her'

I ranted in my mind as i looked through my contacts and clicked onto Arslan's number. The call went on line for a few seconds before he picked up.

"Yooo, Zav! How are you doing, my boy?", his happy voice taunted me as i took a deep breath before ripping out the IV drip from my arm and walked out of the room.

"Arslan–i–she's in danger", my voice cracked at the end as tears blurred my vision but i blinked them away.

"YOO- wait, what?" His voice fell from excited to dead serious instantly as he heard my voice. "Zaviyar? Is it him again?", he asked as i rubbed my hand along my face.

"It's his fucking son, if swear if that womanizer did anything to-", he cutted off my sentence with a firm tone with always shuts me up in these typ of situations.