Chapter 10

The ride to our destination was painfully quiet, neither of us talked at all.i kept on shifting in my seat uncomfortably.

"Am i biting you?" I got startled by his sudden voice.

"No"i shifted again.

"So stop moving on your seat and sit comfortably. Please." he said pressuring
On the word please.

"Such a jerk"i muttered but it reached him.

"Well..im your jerk m'lady"he chuckling as i chose to ignore his words and looked out of the window. Tbh his car is surprisingly beautiful.

Finally we reached to the mall and he was parking the car....just being honest-his jawline and his side profile got me i swear...the way his blue eyes are focused on the road and the sunlight hitting his face, contouring his features.

"We're here ma'lady" he said while staring at me intensely.

"Oh yeah right" i said as i hurried grabbed my bag from the backseat and was about to open the door but it won't open.

"Got a problem there sweetheart?"he said like a flirt.

"First off dontcall me those names, it's so cringy and secondly...your precious car's door won't open"i sighed as i gave up.

"It that true hun...here lemme help" he said as he leaned in to open the door with one of his arm on my seats headrest that made me aware how close our faces were. I started to stared at him like a creep, his thick eyebrows,his long huda beauty lashes i wish i had, his long and handsome nose, his honey skin tone, his skin texture, his lips...oh his pink lips don't get me started, his jawline, his well-groomed not too dark beard the cover his lower face and finally my weakness, his dreamy deep ocean blue eyes, those eyes reminds me of the calm ocean and the blue gentle water...oh those eyes those eyes looking start in mine, it make me feel butterfli- wait.... looking in mine?!

"Ayzel"he called me softly as ever.

"hmm"i said still in my trance.

"The door is open, we have to go the other's are waiting"he said softly as his hand about to touch my face.

"oh...OH..yes yes lets go"i said as i hoped out of the car.

AUTHOR POV:

meanwhile Zaviyar stayed still in that position staring at the place where his love's eyes were staring at him lovingly.

'This girl..this girl is different..she is much different from those girl..I'll make her mine no matter what'

Zaviyar thoughts as he smiles softly that was concealed quickly by his infamous emotionless face.

AYZEL POV:

Ufff i escaped successfully i don't know what had got into me that i admired him..thats not me..i got possessed by his eyes.

I was sitting with my family in the Dress Store/shop.

"Ayzel go try this one on"my Mum said for the fifth time as i was practically dragging my feets waddling behind her like a duckling.

"Mama I'm tired please stop and choose one its only my engagement"i said queitly, whining to my mum.

"Ok go sit there and rest ok I'll come to you with the dress"she said still looking at the dresses.

After 15 minutes:

I was about to drift away to sleep when a voice called me.

"Try this one"

"No mommy please not now im tired"

"Hmm..i would call you mommy if you are okay with that sweetheart..im yours afterall right?" that deep voice whispered right in my ear that i could feel his breath on my neck..i know how this jerk is.