Chapter 3

Bhai!Bhai???oyeee Zaviyar??

"HUH- uh what-what happened?"Zaviyar spoke while stuttering...

"Whom are you staring at, im calling you since 5 minutes"Huda Asked him.

"N-nothing!! i mean no one, umm why were you calling me"Zaviyar asked his sister.

"Jamila Aunt js calling us for a family group photo, com' on lets go"Huda said while dragging her brother to the Stage...

"Ok you all ready?"The photographer asked everyone...

"Yes!!"

The photographer clicked their pictures then The Families went back to their tables...

Then Zaviyar again saw her , again he was in his own world.....

"Oi zaviyar? What at you staring a- Ohh" Huda shifted her gaze to where her brother was staring and then she realized that he was staring at Ayzel.

"I know right, she is looking Absolutely beautiful . Looks like someone's in Love"
Huda said while nagging on her brother's shoulder...

'Uh-what are you saying . Im not in love- By the way what's her name?" Zaviyar asked his sister while she had a teasing look on her face...

"Well...Her name is Ayzel Ahmed, Ahmed Uncle's elder daughter"Huda Spoke.

"Oh... nice"Zaviyar replied coldly but deep inside he was feeling butterflies inside his stomach whenever his gaze gets locked with Ayzel's....

•~•~•~•~•~•

Skip Time:-

The wedding was over now everyone was heading home but Zaviyar's mind was on Ayzel because it was his luck that his family was invited by Ahmed Sahab for a Dawat(Dinner) next week.

Zaviyar and his family were heading to their home.

When they reached their home Khan Sahab called Zaviyar who was on his way to his bedroom.

"Zaviyar Son...dont forget about the Dawat (Dinner), Ok?"His father (Khan Sahab) said to him.

"Ok Baba i will not"After saying that he went straight to his room while having a shy smile on his face 'what's happening to me why I'm so interested in that Ayzel, i can't believe that I'm gonna meet her again'he thought to himself and chuckling and dropped his body on his bed and Slept after changing his clothes.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Skip Time to the Family Dinner:-

| In Ahmed Sahab House |

12:07 am》

"Yawar Ahmed!!! Wake up we have some guests coming to our house today Wake up!!!!"Noor Begum shouted from downstairs hoping that her Son will hear her...

"Mama!!!Baba's back home with the thing you told him to buy from the Store!!!!!"Ayzel Said loudly from the garden while helping her father Getting in the groceries inside the house.

"Ayzel Sweetie go and wake your brother up and make sure he gets ready and you also have to get ready so go hurry up they'll will be here in no time"Ayzel's mother said and hurried to the kitchen to look after the Food.

Ayzel went to wake up her brother but he was awake already and was in the bathroom 'he's getting ready i guess...well i have to go and get ready too' she thought to herself and went to her room.

Ayzel got ready , she was wearing a blue frock with a matching light jewelry and some light makeup and was looking gorgeous as always.

Meanwhile At Khan's Haweli (Mansion):

"Zaviyar u ready or not it has been 1 hour since you're in here"Huda said while knocking on her brother's bedroom.

"Yeah...im ready, I'll be out in 2 min just wait"Zaviyar replied from the other side of the door.

"Will She like me? Am i looking good enough to caught her attention?i dont even know how to greet her. I hope i dont stutter infront of her. I'm not gonna let her go nor giving up.Arghhh why am i thinking so much. I think i got it lets just go and give it a shot" Zaviyar thought to himself while looking at himself in the mirror, after getting out of his trance, he went downstairs.

He was wearing a black tuxedo with matching tie and pants with white shirt underneath....

|Again at Ahmed Sahab's House|

"Assalamualikum Noor!!!"Sameena begum greeted Noor begum.

"Walaikumassalam Sameena!!!! What took you so long?we'll have been waiting for you" Noor begum greeted back and then every one greeted each other , the house was filled with laughters of elders and their childs.

Zaviyar's eyes were wandering around the House, he was still looking for Ayzel with nervousness and thoughts inside his head.

Yawar came downstairs and greeted all of them, the elders were talking about their old wonderful times and Ahmed Sahab And Ali Khan Sahab were Childhood Friends.

Ayzel was in her room and was about to go downstairs to greet them.

"Am i looking good" she said in whispered voice and went downstairs.

As soon as she entered the drawing room where everyone were sitting.

"There she is, my beautiful Daughter Ayzel" Ahmed Sahab Said in Adoration and then she greeted everyone in the room.

Zaviyar was outside in the garden which was next to the drawing room to attend a call from his office.

He came inside and His eyes got locked twith Ayzel's eyes for few seconds and again 'Zaviyar in his own world.