Chapter 26

(A/N: i added little bit of spice with something nice.
It rhymed...?)

(Don't forget to pray...if you didn't pray then go prayand then come and read this. You need a refreshed mind to read this mess🦋🖤)

----------------------------------------------

The whole day of spending in dubai, going to expensive shops, getting almost a heart attack after seeing Zaviyar almost jumping in the water got me for good.

"I'm jumping in if you didn't buy the heels for him", he had a smug look on his face, meanwhile i was panicking to death.

"Stop being ridiculous and come here", i whined a bit as i looked at him with a panicked look.

"Tch...you're no fun", he sulked as he walked away from the deep pools edge.

"Let's go", he held my hand as dragged me to a restaurant where i was feeling extremely insecure by the rich people sitting in the restaurant and some gorgeous girls even smiled at Zaviyar who simply ignored them and surprised me by wrapping his arm around my waist as we walked to the top floor of the Restaurant.

He pulled out the chair for me like a gentleman as i smiled at him and sat down on the chair which he tucked in. "Order whatever you want, love", he smirked at me as he handed me the menu.

"What about you?" I said as i opened the menu and almost choked on air after seeing the prizes. I looked at him with a shocked look as hesitantly leaned in on the table.

"Why does these two slices of garlic bread cost almost above 200$?" I said as he chuckled in his velvety voice and balanced his head in his hand with his elbow on the table. Looking all majestic as his locks fell on his forehead messily.

"My love..." i raised my eyebrows at at him to continue, "this is all under me and Arslan", with that he winked at me whose jaw was on the floor. I looked around and saw no one around on the top floor.

'This explains why the whole floor is empty for us', i thought to myself.

"Not gonna order?", I lift my gaze up to him who was staring at me already.

"Meri begum jo mangwayn gi, main kha lun ga. Without complaining", he sent me a wink as i look at the dishes on the menu and smirked a little.
(Whatever my wife orders me, I'll eat it)

"Even poison?", I said as i narrowed my eyes at him , picking up the small knife on the table and did a neck slice motion making both of us burst into laugh after that. He nodded his head with that charming grin of his, "Even if it's poison"

I ordered the dishes which i thought he might like. As i was looking at the breathtaking view of the Dubai city, i felt a feather touch on my ankle making me jump a little. I looked down and saw Zaviyar kneeled down and taking off my pencil heels. He lift his burning gaze up and looking at me with those eyes of a seducer. His blue eyes were hooded slightly as he took off my heels. "This looks painful", he chuckle as he lifted my heels up by the straps hooking up by his slender fingers.
I shrugged my shoulder with a smile.

"Beauty is pain", he chuckled in his husky voice as his held my chin with his index finger and thumb as he tilted my head up and leaned in, pinning me down on the chair.

"But your beauty....", his fingers traced my cheekbone as he smirked, "it's rare...it's so perfect that it almost seems immortal", i blushed at his words as i lowered my gaze.

"God...", he whispered under his breath and leaned in but stopped after hearing a throat being cleared, he backed away and fixed his shirt.

"Sir...", the waiter started as trays after trays in hands of the waiter came and were placed on our table.