Chapter 25

I know i know I'm late because of my exams. I'm thinking about adding a pinch of Spice.
By spice, i mean adding a bit of Urdu dialogues.
-------------------------------------------------

The couple slept in eachothers arms as they missed being next to eachother. The whole night Zaviyar couldn't even sleep because of the words Abrar back then. He was scared that He will take Ayzel away like He took...
Zoya.....

The Sun peeking through the curtains and making Zaviyar groan as the Sunlight hits his face. He run his finger through his thick hairs. His gaze fall on the girl sleeping on his chest. His face broke into a beautiful smile.

-ZAVIYAR ALI KHAN-

she is looking just like an angel. My hands unconsciously went towards her face to brush some stray locks away from her face.
'My pretty angel' i smile at her sleeping state. I turn to glance at the wall clock as it strikes 9:00 AM. 'Shit, i planned to take her out today'. I hurried towards the bathroom not forgetting to place a sneaky peck on her temple after taking a shower, i went to make breakfast for my little begum (wife).

I got lost in my lala land as i flipped the pancake. The oil splash onto my wrist as a loud hiss escaped my mouth. I heard small and soft footsteps running towards me as i close my eyes in pain. 'God how does these girls make food?' .

"Zaviyar, are you crazy? Apko kis ne kaha tha panga lene ka?" (Who told you to do stupid things), her melodic voice reaches my ear as i chuckle at her worried face.

"Panga to nhi ly rha tha, apni pyari begum ky liy nashta bna rha tha main" (i wasn't doing stupid things, i was just making breakfast for my pretty wife), her eyes became the size of tennis ball as her cheeks slowly turns rosy.

"Pichy hon. Main banati hun Nashta" (get aside, I'll make the breakfast ), i sat on the kitchen counter as i took in her messy state. Hairs up in messy bun, making her snowwhite neck in display. My shirt which reached her mid thigh with black leggings. 'She's so adorable'.

I got down from the counter and went behind her, wrapping my arms around her waist as she let out a quiet gasp.

"Z-zaviyar, don't distract me please", i smile as i nuzzle my face into the crook of her neck, making her shudder visible.

"Na karein" (don't do it ), i continue to nuzzle into her shoulder.

"I'm not distracting you. I'm just loving my wife", she just exhales and continues to make omelette. My brain reminds me to let her about the outing.

"Aj bahir chalti hain"(let's go out today), i say as i place my chin on her head softly. She hum at my statement.

"Apni halat dekhi hai apny, kal chale jayn gy. Aj rest krein ap" ( Have you seen your condition? Let's go tomorrow. You should rest today), i snicker at her cute words. I turn off the stive and turn her around to face me, placing a hand on her lower back to pull jer towards me.

"Ayee Begum! Humari fikar kab sy hony lag gai apko, hmm?" (Wifey, when did you start worrying about me, hmm? ), she tilted her head downwards as she smiled shyly.

"Aesi to koi baat nhi hai" ( it's not like that ), she tucked her hairs behind her ear as i smiled widely and placed a kiss on her cheek, making her blush even more.