Chapter 15

Last night we came back from Hira's parent's place and as we arrived back we Decided to open the 'gift' from Hira's prince charming.

"Girl you gotta see this" Hira squealed as i looked up from my phone.

Dayum girl just hitted a jackpot, this guy's a conplete package with discount.

It was a lilac coloured long dress with matching sandals and bracelets.

"Girl this guy's a package" i covered my mouth as i saw the dress.

"Told ya" She flipped her hairs dramatically as i chuckled at her.

"Ok now we have 1/2 hours till the Party so lets go see what dress Hafsa has chosen for you" she said as i got up and went to Hafsa's room.

We stood infront her room's door for a while as we heard some voices from inside.

"Is that  yawar's voice-" she got cutted off by the door being harshly opened. We saw a flustered Yawar who look surprised after seeing us.

"Yawar what happened to you now?" I said as i placed my hands on my hips.

"They're teasing me about Sarah" he said as we looked at eachother confusedly.

"What-" i was about to ask him as Ayesha came outside and started teasing him again.

"You gotta marry her yawar you gotta marry her you got no choice" she said as she sang her words.

"No Api (elder sister) stop please" he said as he rubbed his face with his hand aggressively, looking tired of all the stuff.

"Ayesha leave my Little yawar alone. Can't you see the boy's irritated?" Hafsa joined the scene as well as she tried to stop her Sister.

"Hafsa Api's the best from all of you bullies" he said as he ran to Hafsa, hugging her as they were closest to eachother, more than me.

"Aww my baby boy" she coo as she hugged him back and placed soft kiss on his forehead.

"Ok ok enough of this scene and show me what you chose for me for the party" i interrupted as they both let go of each other.

"Oh yeah lets go i got a dress of mine which will fit you perfectly" she said as she excitedly went to her closet.

She came towards me and showed my the dress. Ya Allah that dress was so beautiful. It was a maroon long sleeved dress, it looked so expensive and it looked like a valentine's themed dress.

"Bro Hafsa slay girl you slay. Its so beautiful" Hira stood up and literally clapped for her as Hafsa flipped her hairs dramatically.
'Tch. Dramatic family i got'

"Ok Ayzel go and try this on if this loose I'll fixed it with safety pins" she said as she shoved the dress in my hands and pushed me towards the bathroom.

I tried in on and it was luckily fitted on me. It hugged my curves and it looked good on me.

" MashaAllah Ayzel you look pretty in that. Zaviyar Bhai will surely simp over you" Hafsa squealed as Hira started Taking my photos.

"Hira stop i haven't even done my make up done yar (dude)" i said as i covered my face so she wouldn't catch my face on the picture.

"Girl then go and get ready you know how long you take to get ready" hira said as she went to my room get ready.

"Yeah so to avoid that, I'll do your make up AND your hairs" Hafsa added as she rubbed her hands together excitedly.

"Oh ok i also don't want to ruin my face" i said as she chuckled softly.