Chapter 4

Asalam o Alaikum
Ayzel said in her soft voice.

"Pssst Bhai say something"Huda nudges her brother to get him out of his world.

"Uhh- Walaikumassalam"Shit why did i stuttered in front of her.

He thought and mentally slapped him self for stuttering and sat beside his sister.

"So Zaviyar Son how's the company's going"Ayzel's Father asked him.

"Yes Uncle Alhamdulillah everything is going good in the company" Zaviyar replied with a small smile.

His all attention was on the his girl sitting just opposite to him , As he was in his trance Huda said outloud.

"Aunty. im hungry and i can't wait to eat your handmade food."she said dragfed thw words.

"Oh Honey i tell the maids to set the dining table up okay"Noor begum chuckled and informed the young girl.

"Oi Zaviyar stop staring at her Noor Aunty nearly noticed your gaze, dumb ass" Huda whisper-yelled at her brother.

"Ok i won't but what should I do, she is looking so cute today"
Zaviyar said while he stared at her again and smirked a bit.

°☆°•~☆°•~☆°•~☆°•~☆°

After the dinner●

The kids(Ayzel,Huda,Yawar and Zaviyar) were helping the maids with the dirty dishes.

"Uh-you can give that to me, you look uncomfortable"Zaviyarcleared his throat and  slyly asked Ayzel.

"No its okay but i can take this one but can take this jug from my hand?please"Ayzel said and then Zaviyar took the jug from her hands but Their hands slightly touched against each other.....

'Ok zaviyar stay calm it was an accident okay, stay calm deep breathes ok' he thought
Zaviyar tried to stay cool but deep inside he was in Joy and gardens of his world.

They were chatting in the living room but Zaviyar's eyes were on Ayzel all the time and To his good luck(note the sarcasm)His father noticed his Actions and decided to talked to him once they get home.

☆¤°•☆¤°•☆¤°•☆¤°•☆

|At Khan's Haweli|

"Zaviyar go freshen up and then come to my room i have to talk to you"Khan said in a serious tone.

"Ok baba"Zaviyar said confused...

'What if he found out that i like Ayzel. What am i gonna do if he said to leave her'
His mind was stormed with negative thoughts but he pushed them away and went to fresh up.

Skip time (sponsored by my lazy soul-)

There he is infront of his parents with them looking at him with a suspicious look on their faces.

"So what do you wanna talk about?"He said breaking the awkward silence between them.
his father sighed and said
"You like Ayzel, don't you?"His father blurted out suddenly.

"How did you know t-"He said but was cutted off by his mother.

"Its obvious honey, the you have been looking at her...your eyes were showing something for her....we also caught you smiling at her when she laughed"

"Ilove her Mom"Zaviyar said with his head hung down but his vouce was stern.

"Zaviyar...Its not bad to love someone but Ahmed Sahab will never agree to give his daughters hand to you...Ayzel is 19 and i don't think that her father will be convinced"His father said while his hand on his Son's Shoulder.

"But Baba, i truely love her....you know that i don't start to like girls that easily and Ayzel is perfect for m-"

This time his father cutted him off....
"No more arguement on this topic Zaviyar, you are not a Kid, try to Understand and One More thing Forget about her Zaviyar They will never Agree on this"

Hearing his Father's words, Zaviyar blood boiled and he clenched his fist then stands up and said in a Threatening tone..

"I dont care if her father likes it or not i want her and thats final if you’re not agreeing on bringing her here in your traditional ways  then i have my own ways" Zaviyar said and Stormed out of the room.