Chapter 18

LONG CHAPTER AHEAD❗❗
please get your eyes warmed up for a long chapter. Good luck Love.
AND please know that YOU'RE beautiful in your own way^ㅅ^.

AYZEL POV:

After having our quick meal, we headed back to home and now we were infront of his mansion and wow. The decoration was on spot.

"C'mon" Zaviyar offers his hand out as i looked at him in surprise.

"Thanks" i said quietly as he gave me a small smirk.

"Your most welcome Darling" his smirk got bugger as i turned to him.

"I told you not to call me tha-" he interrupted me as i gave a blank look.

"Or what huh? I'm your  husband now and you're my wife so i can call you whatever i want" he smirked got devilish when he sensed that i couldn't find the words to argue back.

"What? Cat got your tongue, Cupcake?" He whispered as he leaned forward as i turned around away from him. I cringed a bit at the pet name like bruh. Cupcake?. Seriously?.

"Lets go inside I'm tired" i walked around the door, almost limping because of my murderer heels.

'Ya Allah that hurts and i still have to pray Isha also'

I thought as i felt myself being lifted from the ground. I yelp as i saw Zaviyar carrying me in a bridal style.

"What-" he shushed me as i pouted a bit which made him chuckled.

"And we're here!" He said as he opened his room's door with his legs, stepping inside as i saw the decoration around the bed and the whole room was like it's a king's room and it looked intimidatinglike it's owner. Every thing was black themed. It looked like Devil's den.

"Wow?" my jaw dropped as i saw the size of his room and the decoration or Roses and stuff idk.

"Like it?" He said as he placed me softly on the bed. I scoffed a bit as he smiled a bit.

"Well it's yours now Amore" i scoffed at the nickname.

"Hey. i can do it myself" i insisted as i saw him taking my heels off.

"No, it's okay" he placed the heels aside and sat down infront of me, placing my feets on his lap as he held them so softly as if they were made of glass.

"Ow look at the bruise you got" he coax as he massaged the bruise on the side of my foot.

"Hey, no need to do that I'm fine" i pulled my foot away as he sighed and stood up and went to the bathroom after taking out some sweatpants and a t-shirt.

I sighed as i sat infront of the dressing table, looking at the mirror as i removed my heavy earring, sighing at the relieving sensation of the weight being removed. I removed my necklace and the Bhindi (the piece of jewelry)  as i saw Zaviyar stepping out of the bathroom, a towel in his hand and rubbing his hair dry. I took a glance at him as i tried to remove the Bundle of pins shoved in my skull. God that hurts.

"Here let me help" he said as he gently removed my hands from my head as i protested.

"No Zaviyar it's ok" he shook his head as he sternly said.

"Ayzel let me help you you look tired" he pulled the pin out gently as i sighed at his stubbornness.

After 5 good mins, he successfully removed my pins and i went to the bathroom as i saw him going out of the room, to grab a glass of water as he said.

After taking a long relaxing bath, i reached for the towel and when i turned around, i saw that i forgot my clothes on the bed.

'Shoot'