Chapter 23

A COLORFUL scenery from our balcony had became a habit of glancing at it every morning in the past week .The past week in Istanbul was one of the best week of my life as me and Zaviyar made up instantly that night and enjoyed our honeymoon like a normal married couple. He usually took me to shopping and historical places to vist as he knows that i always love to know about history.

Currently, I just finish packing my stuff as our next flight to Dubai is in 6 hours. I zip up my suitcase as a grown ass kid wrap his arms around my waist, lifting me up as if i weight nothing.

"Zaviyar!!" I exclaim as i heard his cheerful giggles.

"Nooow" i can feel his full lips against my shoulder, pouting.

"Dude, i was playing" he tsk as i shake my head in disbelief. He'll never grow up.

"I don't care, I'm packing up your-" emphasizing the word 'your', i jab my finger on his sides making him jump a little, "-clothes mister" he surrender his hands up at my comment.

"Mann- you should have told me to do it" he shake his head as if I'm the spoiled one not him. I scoff quietly and place the suitcase down on the floor.

"I'm gonna pack up my few things while you go and help Haroon bhai with your loads of stuff" he roll his eyes st my taunting words as i walk towards my side of the table and pack up some pads and other hygienic items such as; shampoo (as i adon't change my shampoo EVER), Mr. mint choco's skincare and etc.

"Having his own private jet doesn't mean that he can pack his whole room" i mutter as i zip up my suitcase as well and put it on the floor.

"Babee" Zaviyar flies into the room. Well. Hopping into the room as i turn to see him smiling ear to ear with his phone practically showed onto my face.

"We are staying inthe burj khalifa top floor apartment for 2 weeks", he jump with his hand up as i blink with my eyes in the size of a tennis ball. "Really?" I only nod my head which got him on his edge.

"The fu-", i cover his mouth with my left hand, preventing him from cussing. His smile never left as he smooch my palm loudly, making me gag.

"Ok first calm down Mr. Mint choco", i walk towards the bed, fixing the sheets and the pillow.

"Dude. Seriously? I expected a surprised reaction from you Mrs. Mint choco", i snicker at the name.

"Well Mr. I'm-so-irresistible I'm so excited but i rather not show it", He smirk at the name i gave him. He walks toward me in slow pace as my guts are telling me that his evil mind is cooking somthin'.

"And guess what?", i raise my eyebrows in response.

"We'll be all alone", he whispers as i blink few times, "Ok? And?" His smirk drops and a frown made it's way to his face. As much as i seem calm on the outside, the more butterflies made exploding in my stomach.

"Ayzel Khan" he shout my name on the top of his lung in his high pitch voice as if i have cheated on him in the most brutal way.

"God- the hell was that for you cheap mic", he gasp as i face-palms.

"Here we go again-"

Again he ranted about how i should respect him and how Our Islam had told a woman to respect their husbands. He even showed me a video of the rights of wives in Islam.

"I just told you that your voice in high pitched as hell dude my ears are ringing", I rub my face in frustration as i lean back on the car seat as Haroon bhai is driving us to the airport.

"But still-", i cut off him in anger, "Quiet down Zaviyar Ali khan", he shiver a bit as i warn him with his full name. He huff quietly and put on his previous poker face that i used to see before our marriage. His head leaned against thd window as his eyes gazing at the cars and the buildings passing by.