Chapter 13

(A/N: Vote and Comment about how you like my story so far..I'll make sure to see your comments...you pretty and i luv ya mwah<3)

|•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••|

The ceremony went smooth but the night qfter was the texts from Zaviyar.

-Darling ;)

What is it Zaviyar leave me alone-

-As if I'm right by your side- periodt

What's wrong with you? Did you drink?-

-Ok but Darling i own a gun doesn't mean i drink ok its haram

Thanks Allah that you know something about Islam

-Honey i just wanted to tell you that Good night sweet drams<3

                             Good night Zaviyar now dont disturb me-

-°3° nighty night ❤
-

Seen 5 second ago-

NEXT MORNING:

I squeezed my eyes shut as the sunlight peeked through the Curtains. As i looked to my left, expected to see Hira but she wasn't there. I reached for my phone qnd checked the time. It was 11:23 AM. Oh...OH im late for breakfast. Shoot.

I ran to my bathroom. Took a quick shower, brushed my teeth and washed my face. Aggressively because its me i dont care about my skin as my skin doesn't care about me. Periodt.

I ran downstairs and saw everyone in the living room, chatting and i awkwardly greeted everyone.

"Girl you've been sleeping like a deadman" Hira chuckled as she took a sip of her coffee.

"Obviously Hira she's the bride and that dress was heavy as hell, must've been struggled to carry it around, right Ayzi?" Hafsa, my cousin said as she chuckled as well.

"Yeah to be honest it was heavy and that dupatta was alot heavier than it lots like" i plopped myself beside Hafsa and rested my head on her shoulder.

"Aww poor girl" she cooed as she patted my her. She is my favorite cousin and also is just like my elder sister.

"But have you seen your Baraat (wedding ceremony after the Nikah) Lehenga?" Ayesha, my other cousin said as she smirked and gestured my with her eyes at the boxes on the table.

"What...it's here already but Baraat is 1/2 weeks away from now" i turned to the boxes as i opened one of them. It was a Jewelry set. God, it was pure gold and pearls and had ruby in it. No wonder they are called the Rich Khan Family.

"It's beautiful, right? Your fiance dropped all of these this morning" Hafsa said as Hira added excitedly.

"Yeah...and guess what he bought me a dress too. Not one. Three dresses. Girl Zavi Bhai is my hero now" she blabbered as i stared at her with boring eyes.

"Yeah whatever" i muttered.

The largest box of all of them was a unique one. It has a velvety texture and gold colour designed on it. I opened it and my jaw opened to the ground. The Dress?! The color?!Hello?! The stones and gems?! This dress?! The Price?! It costed the half of thousand dollars.