Chapter 30

(If you're from Pakistan and especially, from Islamabad then you know my struggle with the board exams 😔. Anyways i hope you like this chapter and I FORGOT TO WISH YOU GUYS A HAPPY EID LIKE- 😭.
EID (belated) MUBARAK, MY POOKIE BEARS😌💗)

3RD PERSON POV:

Both of them froze as Wajdan sauntered towards them while swirling the knife in his hand.

"That was one clever move, darling.", the brunette haired girl shuddered under his menace gaze as she hide behind Arslan.

"Don't call her by such names", Arslan seethed with anger as he felt his blood boil.

"Oh and you! My Dad killed your parents that night, right? What a pleasant surprise he gave me on my birthday night." he grinned evilly as Arslan's fists trembled in fury.

"Samuel, lock the doors and windows, no one's escaping from here tonight", he said in his earpiece as his low tone of voice sent shivers down girl's spine.

"Arslan...." she called out in a tiny voice as he turned towards her and patted her head, showing her a small smile.

"Just stay in that corner and close your eyes, ok? I want to take the revenge that i wanted to take since my childhood", his eyes glossed over with sheer pain and hurt before he turned back towards the man, standing few meters away from them.

Ayzel walked a bit back towards a corner of the hall as she looked at both of him with worry glimmering in her orbs.

ZAVIYAR ALI KHAN

I bursted into every single room in the warehouse as i searched for Ayzel like a mad man. Tears blurring my vision as i clutched my fist around her necklace which was wrapped around my knuckles. I furiously wiped my eyes as a voice from my earpiece made me freeze on my spot.

"Zaviyar? Can you hear me?", Samuel's booming voice made me grimace a bit as i hummed in my throat.

"He...he found her but you gotta run to the first floor, i think Wajdan pushed his wrong button", with that i immediately ran downstairs as i was in the 3rd floor. I dashed down the hallways, the stairs until i reached the first floor and looked for them. My chest heaved with every breath i took. My ears perked up as i heard grunts and yells from the grand hallway. I panted and gulped down a lump as my throat felt dry as sandpaper.

I stopped at the hallway as i saw Arslan holding Wajdan up against the wall while punching him. My jaw clenched as i strided towards them before my eyes caught a petite figure, hiding in the corner. My gun fell from my hand as tears trickled down my face as i saw Ayzel.

"Ayzel? Jaan?", her eyes widened as she ran towards me, making me run towards her direction too. I felt like all of my worries fled away from my mind as i saw her bright smile and tearful eyes.

She jumped into my arms as i held her tightly as if she'll disappear if i let her go. I closed my eyes shut as tears rolled  down my cheeks as i felt her tears soaking my neck.

"Ayzel? My love, are you okay?", i asked her as my hand caressed her head while my other wrm wrapped around her back. She only cried louder in response as i held her face so i could see her. My heart clenched at the sight of her stained cheeks and tearful eyes, my eyes caught the glimpsed of bruises of her face and nack as my blood boiled.