Chapter 11

"What!!" Hira yelled at me as she held both of my shoulders shaking me like I'm that soda bottle which has that 'shake before use'.

"Girl im dizzy stop"i breathed out.

"Bro like seriously he did all that"she said as she curiously stare.

"Um..yea he did that and i have to marry him i mean he's not that bad"i added as i look at my nails to look casual.

"Yar (dude) your life is like those type of turkish dramas"she said while dreamily batted her eyelashes.

"Ok now shall we sleep tomorrow we have to go shopping" i stated and laid down pulling the covers over myself.

"Yea..i think i should sleep too" Hira yawned as she puts her phone on the bed side table.

"Good night Ayzel"

"Good night Hira"

"Sweet dreams?"

"Sweet dreams"

"I love you?"

"I love you too"

"Dream about me and not about that arrogant bitc-"

"For God sake Hira go to sleep you brat"

"Ok ok bai bai"

NEXT MORNING:

"Bish Wake up"

I graoned as someone rapidly shaked my body aggressively.

"Yawar stop" i pulled the covers over my head.

"Bish its me Hira and Get up we have to go shopping" she said as she jumped..yeah..literally jumped on me almost knocking me out.

"Hira You fat Cow get up im dieing" i struggled to push her off.

"Believe me i would happily look at your dead body"she cheered.

"Bish get off me"she finally got off me as i was about to grab my slipper.

"Girl relax i surrender now go and fresh up i woke up ages before you" she raised her arms up to surrender.

"Now get out and help my mom out" i said as i grabbed my towel and dragged my feet to the bathroom.

Time Skip:

"Bro stop baking your face with make up you look like a cake" i said as i watch Hira slamming the blender on her face.

"A delicious one to be exact" she sassed.

"That kinds sus" my brother added.

"Oh shut up you lil sh*t" i barked at him.

"Now lets go you lazy corpse looking thing" hira said as she puts on her sneakers on.

"Im alive bish" i argued back.

"Judge that by looking at your pale ass face, get some sunlight bro" she said as she dragged me out.

"Ill drive" i said as i grabbed the keys.

"Then I'll take my Shahadat right here before dieing" she said jokingly.

"Oh shut up" i chuckled.

During the Ride we were blasting Arabic and Pakistani song on the way and Shouting the lyrics and I'm sure we are probably sounding like a dieing Goat.

"Ayzii lets go there" she said as she jumped up and down excitedly.

"Ok ok you don't have to act like a kid now" i chuckling as i shook my head slightly at her childish behavior.