Chapter 14

Today was my mehendi so mama called the makeup artist at home so we don't have to go out and bla bla bla.

I was getting my hairs done as i saw hira smiling like a crazy woman at her phone screen.

"Hira, why are you smiling so much? It will create crease line bish stop smiling so widely" i chuckled at her as i played some random game on my phone.

"It's nothing" she immediately stopped smiling but still had a small smile on her lips.

"Who is it?" I raised my eyevrow at her slightly.

"No one" i got up as my hairs were done.

"Ma'am we'll take our leave then" one of the makeup Artist said.

"Hmm... ok Khuda-Hafiz (Goodbye) and thank you for your hard work" i bid them goodbyes and turned again to Hira.

"Who is it Hira?" I asked again with intense curiosity.

"No one- hey give it back" she tried to snatch her phone her as i placed my arm high up in the air.

"Lemme read the massages- Oo it's Arslan... don't forget to send me your pics Princess.. oh my god Princess so cute" i laughed loudly as we ran around the room like Tom and Jerry.

"Stop it Ayzel please" she finally snatched it back as she pouted and crossed her arms.

"Ok ok don't be upset" i said as i pinched her cheeks softly.

"He's about to send a marriage proposal to my parents" she said as she checked her makeup in the mirror.

"Wait...you're joking, right?" I turned her around and held her shoulders.

"No, why would i? He is going to send his parents to meet mine next week" she said as her eyes sparkled with happiness.

"Oh my god we're getting married together" i hugged her as we jumped up and down.

"Api lets go downstairs now everyone is waiting" Fatima, my little cousin came as she jumped in joy as we chuckled at her cuteness.

"Lets go" hira held her hand out as i placed my hand on hers as we intertwined our fingers.

The Mehendi started and My cousins sat down with dhols (medium sized drums used along as the girls sing) and sang their songs as Hira and i chatted a bit.

"My princess" my Father came and kissed my forehead with tears in his eyes.

"Uncle no don't cry yet save it for her rukhsati (the bride's and her family's reunion afterthe wedding ceremony[I'm so bad at explaining ㅠㅠ] )" Hira whined as we all laughed together.

The ceremony begun as one by one my female relatives came and placed some mehendi on my hand and fed me some mithai (sweets).

Hira, her elder sister and my cousins prepared a dance on a song they've been practicing on which was my favorite. As they were dancing Hira turned to me and winked and blowed me a kiss as i chuckled at her actions. To be honest Hira and her sister rocked the dance.

Time Skip :    (Me is lazy as hell istg-)

I was sitting on my bed as i was admiring the henna mehendi (henna tattoos) on my hands. No gonna lie but i loved the designs.

"Girl stop and sleep we're going to meet my parents tomorrow remember?" Hira said as she stepped of of the bathroom with a towel in her hand, drying her hairs.

"Yeah yeah and you too don't text him for too long, look at the dark circles you have, tch panda" i tched at her as she gave me an offended look and dramatically placing her hand on her heart.