Chapter 9

(A/N:i just wanna thank you guys for 100+ reads on this story TT i luv ya so much)

--------------------------------------------------------------
Ayzel POV:

'Well..Shit'

"Ayzel you know they are booking a Big Venue for the Engagement and Sameena said she will be the one to buying your dress" Mama said while holding both of my shoulders with a wide smile on her face.

"Uh Mama but why are they spending yo much money on me, I ain't that special" i said emphasizing the 'that'.

"Oh come on you are so beautiful, MashaAllah. My Shehzadi(Princess)" She said while cupping my cheeks with her hands and looking at me with admiration.

"Yeah yeah" i said slightly rolling my eyes.

"And don't forget to Invite Hira ok? She is an important person not only not you" She said as my eyes widen as i remembered my Bestfriend.

Hira is my Best friend since Kinder garden and We grew up together and good thing as that our parents are good friends too but when we completed our High school, Hira had to Leave for Turkey as it was her Dream country to continue her further education and we stayed in rouched by Skyping Each other and goofing around i miss her so much

"Ya Allah, Thank you For reminding me Mama i almost forgot about her" i said as my hand reached to my forehead.

"No worries i gotcha, now go and call her"she winks and walked away to the kitchen.

"Jee (Yes)" i Dragged as i skipped excitedly towards the stairs.

'excited to call my bestie not excited to be engaged to that monster..duh'

TIME SKIP: (by lazy me)

ON THE VIDEOCALL:

'Shut up bitch you didn't told me earlier bro-'

"I know know bro im sorry but seriously yaar (Dude) when are you coming back to Pakistan?" i said chuckling at her cuteness.

'Girl tell me the time and I'll be there in a jiffy ,your Highness'

"Its on this weekend"

'Ok its Tuesday today so i have...hmm..four days to be exact to be there and ill book a flight for today night so i can be there ASAP and hmm So thats Done I'll be there don't worry.... So, to the main topic...Who is your Prince my Bestie..hmm? Is he handsome? Can i be his second wife if you don't have any problem?of course you won't. And umm And Yeah how's his voice? Like that Deep velvety voice?hmm?'

I listened to her blabbering while eating my snack.

"Ok thats alot of questions..His name is Zaviyar khan and he is handsome i guess i don't know and to be honest his voice is Attractive"i chuckled

' you got alot of tea to spill when im there babe'

"Ok Babes"i sighed

'Ok i gotta go im sleepy and i have to book my ticket for the flight and i gotta pack my stuff and i miss you I'll meet to you there ok'

"Ok Take care don't be to much in rush and i miss you too" i said as i smiled faintly.

'Khuda-Hafiz i love you take care'. She said waving and sending flying kisses.

"Khuda-Hafiz i love you too Take care" i said Coping her Moves.

I closed my laptop and lied down on my bed, staring at the ceiling. I didn't noticed how sleepy i was i slept in that position.

NEXT MORNING:

"MORNING B!TCH WAKE UP" i heard a screeching voice yelling right in my ear.

"Yawar go away you donkey" i said as i was half awake.

I heard him Gasp dramatically.

"You witch how dare you"he said and..

BOOM!!

Yeah you're right.i died.....RIP.

Just kidding this dork jumped on me.

"YAWAR GET OFF ME YOU COW" I yelled as all of the air knocked off of my lungs.

Yeah *sigh* i know i have been living like this Since he came to this world.i wonder if he got the address wrong to this world.

"Haww ME COW??!! You COW your Family COW" he said as i burst into laughter.

"You'remy family remember?" i said, still giggling.

"Ok now get up your Mr. Handsome and his Family is here" He said sounding clearly annoyed.

"yeah yeah I'll be ther- wait...MY MR. WHAT?!!" I shouted at him.

"Ufff...my precious ears" he said as he Caresses his ear as he repeats.

"I said Mr. Zaviyar khan is downstairs with his family waiting for you so we can go to buy you engagement dress and that guy is dropping us off to the mall"he said in onebreath.

"Ok ok I'm up I'm up" i said hurriedly knocking off the covers, almost falling on my face.

"Ok Api (older Sister)...dude Someone's excited to meet her Prince" he said while walking towards the door.

"Shut up and Tell them im coming" i said while squeezing out my Toothpaste.

'Im so done with that guy' i muttered over and over again.

I had a shower and wore something pretty.
I wore a black frock which is my favorite one.

As i walked downstairs i went straight to the drawing room.

"Assalamualikum" i greeted everyone as i meet those deep blue eyes.

I chaos of gretting were heard.

We had our breakfast with them and all the time he looked at me with those eyes.

I was walking toward the car when a rough hand grabbed my arm and pulled with them.

"Hey-"i stopped as soon i saw it was Mr.Blackmailer.

"you're coming with me in my car" he said emotionlessly looking deep in my eyes as i felt weak infront of him.

"Why?"i said him softly that came out as a whisper.

"No room left in that car" was all the reply i got and was about to open the backseat door when his hand slammed it back shut.

"What-"i sighed.

"Sit at the front" he said Again with no emotion in his Bottom less ocean eyes.

He opened the passenger seat door for me to sit and closed the door and hurried to the other side.

'My hell time begins now'