Chapter 21

H

E  DRAGGED me into a room which i suppose is ours. Our suitcases were there. He dragged me inside and locked the door. I started to get scared.

"Zaviyar?" he turns to me and shoves his hand inside his pocket. I start to shiver under his stormy cold gaze.

"Why didn't you tell me before?" He asks.

"Huh?" I til my head as he brushes his finger through his hairs.

"Why didn't you tell me that he's your uncle?" He takes a deep breathes which seems like he was controlling his anger.

"He's nothing to us. He was never related to us. Baba told us to not to mention him ever again after what he did to us." I play with the corner of my cardigan. He steps forward as i flinch thinking that he'll hurt me like he did last time. His breath hitches as i step back.

"Ayzel" his tone got soft as i peer at him. I hum in response as his gaze soften and he walks towards me and holds my shoulder, caressing them with his thumb.

"You know i would never hurt you" he whispers as i nod slowly. He sighs and puls me in his embrace.

"I was angry because I'm scared that he will hurt you too and i can't afford to lose you too" he says as he pats my head softly.

"I'm sorry you had to go through all of that" i pull away as i saw sadness in his beautiful eyes.

"Now tell me Ayzel, was it my fault that i couldn't protect her" he looks deeply into my eyes as my gaze softens.

"No, it was not yout fault. It was her father's fault. I know how he is. He would kill to get information of his enemies and he killed her own daughter. As far as i can say that she was still alive after she got shot but her father was selfish and didn't cared about his own daughter so it was not your fault" i lift my hand and hesitantly caress his cheeks as he tilt his head farther into my touch.

"Thank you Ayzel. You're such an Angel" i smile as he give a tired smile.

"You have to sleep now Zaviyar" he nods as i ruffle his hair.

"Hey don't do that. My heart flutters" he pouts as i chuckles. I push him into the bathroom and went back into the balcony and saw Amna scrolling through her phone.

"Oh you're back" she stood up as she placed phone back on the table. She walks toward me as she looks at me worriedly as i smile which made her confuse.

"I think i did good on the first day of my mission" she confusedly raised her eyebrows.

"I told him it's not his fault and i guess some of his doubt faded away" she smiles and hugs me which got me off guards.

"Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Ayzel i knew you ar the one for him" she laughs as i chuckles. We pull away as she told me to rest for now.

"Ok then Good Night Amna Api (older sister)" i wave at her as she waves back.

I step into the room as i see zaviyar scrolling through his phone and laying on the bed, shirtless. Oh God.

"Hey princess" he winks at me as i give him a disgusted look which made him roll his eyes.

"Oh c'mon dude you're so anti-romantic" he dragged his sentence as i sit on the bed and braid my hairs.

"I'm not. I'm just tired" i yawns as he places his phone back on bedside table and goes under the covers. I turns to him, him tugging on my shirt while peeking through the covers with his doe blue eyes. I chuckle as he bats his huda beauty long lashes at me as i bat mine back at him. Our lashes contest turned into laughs.

"Sleep" i order as he rolls his eyes like a bratty spoiled rich kid.

"You're so boring" he grunts as i turn to the other side and close my eyes. After 5 min, a cold hand sneakily circles around my waist and pulls me back. My back presses onto his hard chest.

"Good night Princess" a soft snore follows by as i chuckle quietly. This guy will kill me someday.

NEXT MORNING

The sunlight peeked through the rose gold silk curtains as they slapped me right in the face. Great people get sunkissed and get sun slapped. Great. I groaned and trued to stretch but a heavy weight was around my torso. I turned to the opposite side and was greeted by my favorite view. God he's so beautiful.
A

soft knock on the door interrupted my checking out session. Well now i have to get up.

"Zelie Api" a soft voice comes from the other side of the door and i already know who is it.

"Yes, my angel Hawa" i open the door and look down to the sweet angel. I pick her up in my arms and begin  to shower her face with kisses.

"Where's mama?" I say, brushing my fingers through her silky jet black hairs.  I gotta ask Amna for tips.

"She's in the kitchen with aunt Haleema" she says as she plays with my locket.

"Let's go then" i kiss her cheek again as she giggles cutely.

"Without me?" Zaviyar says, rubbing his eyes to get the sleep away. His voice fell in deep octaves which gives me shivers.

"Yes? Because you're gonna take foreverto get freshen up" i state as i hop a bit to hold Hawa properly in my arms.

"Hi sweetie pie!" He squeals as i chuckle at his tone. He took Hawa from me as we went downstairs.

"Morning guys!" Haroon bhai says loudly as he and Zaviyar does their handshake.

"Anyways, Ayzel how was your sleep?" Amna asks as i sit on a seat.

"It was pretty good" i nod my head as she wiggles her eyebrows at me which caught me off guards.

"Did something amazing happened?" She smirks as i look at the ceiling trying to remember, that's when my mind clicks.

"Amna!" I say loudly as she giggles at my flushed face. She continued to tease me for the rest of the hour.

We had our breakfast in peace and Zaviyar played with Hawa after the breakfast as me and Amna were having our tea time with lots of tea. And! I forgot to tell you that Amna was my class fellow from my school and i was shocked because she was weirdly familiar to me. We were talking about the our other classmates tea that was a mystery in those years but now the case of their relationships solved. Note the sarcasm. The cold wind was blowing as i was sitting in the lounge just outside the living room. I sighed as i smiled a bit at the soft breeze brushing passed my skin.

"Hey, whatcha doing?" A strong arm wraps around my shoulder. I already know who it is. I turn my head fo face Zaviyar. His Hazel eyes wandering around the garden. His brunette hairs brushing away from his face revealing his handsome forehead.

"I'm pretty, right?" He says sassily while leaning backwards and crossing his legs.

"Here comes the typical Zaviyar" i shake my head as he rolls his eyes playfully.

"How about i give you a tour today?" he says as i shrugged my shoulders.

"I don't know. I wanted to do some shopping anyways" i lift my gaze up to the sky as he excitedly stands up and grabs my hand, pulling me up as well.

"Let's go" he pulls me with him to our room as i chuckle at his cuteness.

<-------------------->

It's a bit short but I'll try to make the next chapter more exciting.  This one is a bit........boring ik.