Chapter 6

Author POV

"Allah hafiz, have a safe trip"

Ayzel shouted as her family made their way to their car....

They were going to a trip to Islamabad and Ayzel didn't wanted to join because of her coming up Exams....

"So now its just me and my Books"She said to herself and Walked upstairs to her room...

She Sat in the Garden on the Swing which was her Favorite place to relax.....

Ayzel POV

I was sitting in the garden as it's my favorite place to study and as i am a big fan of tea and coffee so a cup of coffee and a beautiful and peaceful view is nothing less than a paradise in my point of view....

I was a humming a soft tune while flipping through my book and also sipping my coffee when suddenly

"Huh?!" i heard footsteps when i was the only one in the house...

"Is anyone there?!"i shouted not that loud but enough to reach to whoever was there...

I took baby step to the slid door of the garden which led to the living room...

"hello?!" I gasped as i saw a tall slender shadow at the front door...

I screamed as it suddenly stormed toward me in a fast pace.....

"Aaa-mm" my screams got muffled as a big strong hand blocked my mouth from the sounds to escape....

"Don't scream Doll I'm not gonna hurt ya' " a deep raspy voice came from the person....

Thst was when i realized i was pinned against the wall and the moonlight peeking from the window was allowing me to see the person's face...

"Z-Zaviyar"i said while widening my eyes...

"Hmm?"he hummed in a most handome-est way someone could-Astagfirullah what has gotten in my mind..

"What are you doing here?"i said in a quiet voice

"Well i heard someone is not ready to accept my proposal, is that right Miss Ayzel Ahmed"

he asked taking a step away from me while i was in shock...

"Yeah thats right i rejected your proposal because i- i have  valid reasons" i said and mentally face-plamed myself for Stuttering

"Hmm..and i wonder whats that Princess, hmm?" He said while leaning Against the door-

"Boi stop seducing for once please"

"I want to focus on my practical life and my life goal and my dreams, besides why do you have concern with that?"

I asked boldly raising one brow at him....

"Bold..i like it but too bad Sweetheart i don't give a Damn about that and besides you gotta accept my proposal and you see that there are alot of girls willing to marry me and you should not abandon a big offer, so whatcha say?"

He said while i stood there with my arms crossed and an unamused look on my face..

"Well im not one of those 'girls' of yours i rather focus on my Studies than on marriage matters...youcan sent your proposal to one of those 'girls' i don't mind"

I said as he stared at me with his eyes holding an intimidating aura...

"So now that everything is clear you can leave I've got Exams to study for"
i added while motioning him to the front door to leave.....

He didn't moved a inch from his position so i sighed and decided to ignore him and walked pass him as he held my arm and pushed me against the wall pinning me to it, i gasped at his action....

"I said i . Dont . Give . A . Damn . About .your . Option. Just get it in the little brain of yours?" He said while closing the gap between us after every word...

"You will marry me or else-" he added as i cutted him off...

"I said i will not then I . Will . Not."I spat on his face with harsh words....

"So playing hard to get huh? We gotta use my way now"

He whispered as i felt something cold pressed on my temple...

"So Princess? Say Yes or see your family die infront of you then get your head blown away"

He Said while Pressing the cold metal of the pistol more against my temple