Chapter 8

After that night i was Stressed and kept on overthinking about what will happen after I got married to him, the dark circles under my eyes i could barely leave my room and all day what i did was Studying and Praying to distract my brain but all in vain, i was overthinking it all over from the start-

Knock knock.

I got cutted off by the Knock on my door so i went to the door

"Mom said to come downstai-Oh my Gawd- what the f- what the Hell happened to you?"

Yawar got Startled as he lifted his gaze from his phone and bombarded me with Questions.

"Im fine" i said softly that came out as a whisper.

"Girl you look like a Panda, i can barely recognize you". He said gazing me from head to toe.

"Anyways come downstairs, mama's order"
He said and walked away.

I freshened  up and put on a oversized T-shirt and loose trousers and made my way to downstairs.

"Oh there you here, beta are you feeling well? You literally isolated yourself in your bedroom". My Mom said worriedly as i gave her a faint smile which she returned.

"Im fine Mama, any ways why did you called me?" I asked.

"Oh yeah! I was wondering if we go shopping today, you will get some fresh air and we'll get something for ourselves" she added.

"Sounds good?" I said, Confused.

"Yeah, now go get ready wehave to Hurry a bit because your Father and I have to go Zaviyar's" She added as she walked away upstairs.

Oh  yeah right i agreed to this

I laughed to myself while thinking.

I got ready and iwas walking toward the Front door as I saw my Mother standing there waiting for me.

"Lets go"

Skip time:

"Mama i like this, can i have this?" I said as i pleaded mama.

"Yesh sure go and check if you want anything else, ok?" She said as she put a bottle of body lotion in her basket.

I was wandering around as i got evrrything i wanted I went to the place Mama was standing. I looked around and found no sign of her.

"MAMA?!" I shouted and maybe i would probably sounding like a lost kid Who lost his mother in the mall.

"Mama?"i shouted again while looking around, i even went out of the store and looked around but there were no sign of her.

"Oh-look who we have here" i heard a deep velvety voice from behind me.As i turned around all those threats from that night csme back to my already Anxious mind.

"Z-zaviyar?"i mentally face-palmed for stuttering. Great. Now he will tease me to death.  I thought.

"Are you lost, Honey?hmm" He said while closing he distance between us.

"None of your Frinkin business" i spat out angerly.

"Oh..i see that you got your voice back to talk back to me huh"he said as he leaned in.

"Uh-nope im done with you, bye-" i said as i skipped away from him.

'Peww..thst was close' i thought as i saw my Mother with his mother.

"Oh Ayzel beta where were you?i was looking for you when i met Sameena on my way" she said as i Greeted her.

"Asalam o Alaikum Auntie!" I said as she gave me a brief hug.

"WaAlaikum Asalam beta, how is my princess?"she said while holding my hands.

"Im fine Alhamdulillah Auntie, you?"i said politely.

"Im also good beta-oh wait while we are here together why not have a meal together at the food court " she offered as we were about to decline but i heard a deep voice from behind me.

"That would be great Mama" Zaviyar said while smirking at me.

'Well Shit'  i said in my head.

As we were eating all i did was Avoiding that flirt's gaze, he was staring at me all the time and Successfully made me uncomfortable under his gaze.

We were finally home and after sometime My Parents went to his house to discuss about the decision i made which i regret now.
I was Chilling in my room when my brother came inside with a suspicious look on his face.

"Bro, the hell you said to Baba and mama?"
(and yes we call e/o bro:) )He asked me as he sat on the edge on my bed and plopping on elbow with his face in his hands, looking at me with an eyebrow raised.

"Nothing...just agreed to marry that zaviyar guy"i said casually while scrolling through some reels.

"What!what the fuc-"

"NO curse words young man"

"Ok sorry- but why? I heard you rejected that guy" he ask as he sat up right.

"Yeah, its nothing i just saw disappointment on Baba's face and couldn't Deal with that"
I lied through my teeth to Satisfy him because i didn't want him to get in my mess.

"Hmm..thats understandable but i don't care im happy as long as you are"he said while hugging my from the side, his voice muffling in my shoulder.

"Eh?! Since when you started to say these things?"i chuckled as i hugged him back.

"Tsk- I'm a big boy now and also a material boi and i Suggest you to take lessons from mye if you want to deal with that guy"he said while flipping his non-existing long hairs.

"Ok ok Sir"i giggled as i hugged him close to me.

We sat in that position for 15 mins i assume when we heard our parents voice from downstairs.

"Ayzel!!Yawar!!come here beta quickly!!"my father yelled and i could hear joy in his voice.

"Coming!!"we said simultaneously.

As we went downstairs Mama hugged me immediately that left me shocked and confused.

"Congratulations meri Jaan(my Life)!!" She softly said as i broke the hug to look at her.

"On what Mama?"i said confusingly.

"You are getting engaged on this weekend!!!" She said as she Smiled widely at me.

"WHAT!!!" Yawar and i shouted in at the same time.

'Well..Shit'