Chapter 12

(A/N: Please Vote as well babes..I love you and you're beautiful/handsome as hell-no objection😌)

|▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎|

Zaviyar POV:

'Tomorrow's the day, I'll make her mine little by little. It may not be our wedding but still teasing her is my favorite thing to do now'.

"Dude im talking to you, you good there?" My personal Secretary, Arslan Malik, called me.

"Yeah im fine. Why?" I said as i leaned back on my chair.

"Bro...don't lie i know you are thinking about something, is it Bhabhi(brother's wife)?" He said as he took a seat on the chair infront of me, his eyes showing a glint of happiness.

"Yeah..i guess"i chuckled as her face flashed across my mind.

Arslan is my one and only most trusted person in my life after my Family. We grew up together in a same neighborhood and had picked up on a little fight but got along together and since then we had those silver chain bracelets as a promise that we would never leave each others side even if we are forced to. I usually like to open up with him because he's my best friend and believe me we still watch Anime and movies together all night long and cry like teenage girls and people sometimes mistake us as a couple- i know weird but we do bicker like old married couples.

"Dude i wonder why pretty girls don't  comes to me? I'm single too bro it hurts sometimes" he said as he placed his elbow on the expensive glass table and placed his head in his hands while pouting like a little girl.

"Oh Arsu don't worry you got me till i get married. You have me " i said as i walked around the table towards him and lifted his head with my finger, seductively. As he look up at me i winked at him and he pushed my face away.

"You drank or something?" he said as his face twisted into a disgusted expression.

"Noooo" i chuckled as i dragged that.

"Go away you bastard or else I'll take Bhabhi away" he said as my smile fell immediately.

"Dude i was joking chill" he said chuckling a bit.

"Good, now my boy" i said as i smirked at him.

"Now, sweetheart..well you got a meeting with Mr. Harris and he's so annoying always interrupting me during my presentation and pisses me off so kill him for me honey" he cooed back and pouted while clinging on my waist as we fell silent and stared at each other for a while  we bursted into fit of laughters that echoed in my Large office.

"Ok now enough"he cleared his throat and we went to our famous Serious looks.

AYZEL POV:

"I'm so glad we got the manicure done" Hira said while admiring her nails.

"Yeah i know right their awesome" i said admiring mine.

"Ayzel beta (child) you have to go to the parlor remember now go eat something and Hira you go too and eat or else you'll faint" My mother said as she hurriedly instructs the worker to set things up.

"Aunty you won't let that time go" Hira whined as we recalled the time when She fainted at a wedding.

"At least I'll faint beautifully" she giggled as i laughed along her.

Time Skip:

"And..turn around!! Ta-da!!" I cheered as i commanded hira to wait outside so i can surprise her with my new look.