5

Y/n pov

My plan is working he is ready for this marriage . I am doing this only because my family is forcing me too marry someone and it's better me to marry someone like Kim taehyung because of this deal it will be safe because he also don't have any other option and if i think of some other person what if he is not ready for this deal . So it's good for me and after one year I'll make my parents understand that this marriage thing is not for me and i can live alone .

"I'm so happy after a long time" i thought .
I went to my closet for night dress but suddenly I saw a gift he gave me which reminds me of everything of my past

"Who ..... Who the fuck i have thrown this and how this is here.....ahhhh" i said while destroying it and then i throw that in the dustbin

" I was in a good mood ....ahhhh why why you do this to me " i said while crying .

"I can never ever trust any boy because of you .....you are the reason i can't be myself in these years ..i am a different person this ...this is not me... This is because of you" i said while crying i grabbed the blanket and started crying and sobbing . Then my eyes fell heavy and I went to sleep

This was my routine to cry and and i sleep all these years i also get anxiety attacks . I was not like this i was a cheerful person earlier but now I am cold person he makes me change myself .

Next day

I wake up and do my morning routine ,today my eyes were more puffy so apply more makeup and I went for my breakfast

I was eating my breakfast an then my dad came and asked

Dad-" what happened ..... Do you like that boy or else we arrange other date for you"

You-" no dad ... I think I'll go with him "

Dad-" what really so should we fix this marriage "

You -" yeah dad ..... Do whatever you want am up for it"

Dad-" oh my child you don't know how happy I am today I'll talk to their family and fix your wedding date as soon as possible"

You nodded and went to you office

Time skips

You got the papers which you made for the deal by the lawyer so at last it will not create any problem for your divorce. You send that papers to taehyung and made a call to him .

You
Hey ....got the papers

Taehyung
Mm yeah ....

You
Okk so read all the conditions and then you can tell me if something you wanna add

Taehyung
Yeah sure ....bye then

He hung up the call

Taehyung pov

I get the papers which y/n send me i read all the conditions which she has mentioned it was all good from my side too she makes a good deal for me too now just wedding is to be done.

Time skips

Both the families decided your wedding date ,venue and everything after 2 days now your wedding is . You are with jimin now at your office.

 You are with jimin now at your office

Jimin-" so now taehyung

Jimin-" so now taehyung...... is getting married i can't imagine you....." he said while laughing and falling from his chair

Taehyung -" shutup jimin what's the big deal in this it's just wedding"

Jimin-" bro it's not just a wedding , your whole life will be changed after this "

Taehyung -" what ....how?"

Jimin-" you don't know.. yeah yeah how do you know you never came in a relationship how will you know " he said while laughing

Taehyung -" bro then tell me what happens after marriage"

Jimin- " nothing bro just your life will be not yours .....now you can't play or be with any girl "

Taehyung -" but why "

Jimin-" because you'll be married dumbass how can you go and then be with any other girl what if your wife will get jealous and then can give divorce to you"

Taehyung chuckled in jimin words thinking of divorce , it will be happening already if i play or not with girls

Jimin-" what happened do i told you a joke "

Taehyung -" no bro just laughing at your imagination"

Jimin- " huh imagination "

Taehyung -" nothing bro let's go for a shopping we're getting late .

They went for shopping and yes taehyung has not told to anyone about his deal with y/n .

😇😇Guys vote and comment