49

7 month of pregnancy

Y/n has an appointment with doctor for checking up the baby and her health. She has already told Taehyung about the appointment but she was waiting for Taehyung for an hour and he wasn't showing up nor picking up the calls .

She then called his P.A and he told her that Taehyung is an important meeting right now and can't get free for about 2 or more hours.

Y/n was so angry as she already asked Taehyung and he said yes to her . Rather than saying yes he could have told her about the meeting.

She was about to go but door bell ring and she went out to see the person. It was Jimin .

She thought for a minute it could be Taehyung. She smiled a Jimin and asked him to come inside .

" No no y/n actually Tae has some urgent meeting so he can't come so he send me " he said

Y/n nodded at him and both went to the hospital. They went inside and y/n was taken for ultrasound. After a while they both came back and doctor told them that baby is in good condition and so do y/n .

Doctor prescribed some medicines and they went for their home . Jimin leave y/n to her home safely and went back to his work .

At night

Y/n was taking her pills after the dinner as Taehyung has not reached home till now . She gulped her medicines and settled herself on bed . She lay down and closed her eyes.

After a while Tae comes in their bedroom and went bathroom for freshen up . He came out and saw y/n sleeping he was sad as he couldn't go with her as of his sudden meeting.

He went towards the bed and lay down next to y/n as he saw she was sleeping peacefully. He goes close to her and hug her waist and snuggles in her hair .

Y/n whereas was awake the whole time . She was angry and now hurt as he was coming this late . She was having really bad mood swings these days .

She put aside tae hands from her and went forward in the bed as she doesn't want tae to touch her now .

Tae realise she wasn't sleeping. He went towards her and hugged her arms tightly now . She tried to free from him but he was so strong she gave up as he smiles .

" Sorry baby " he started but she doesn't give any response to him

" I really wanted to go with you but the meeting was so sudden I really didn't get the time for even telling you " as he was convincing her she didn't replied him

" Baby sorry na please" he said snuggling into her neck

" Baby please"

" Go away "

" No "

" Go I said " as he shook his head

" Why ... Why can't you now " she said to him angrily

" Sorry please it's was sudden I really didn't know about it "

" You didn't knew really and even if you didn't how can you ask Jimin to take me to the doctor and not call or even message me hun "

" I didn't do it myself it was done by my p.a "

" I don't want to talk to you now go away from me "

" Ok I'm sorry hm I'll take leave tomorrow and spend my whole day with you I promise please don't be angry please"

" Promise" and he nodded and now y/n mood changes suddenly and she smiled at him and said