17

"Fuck off " I said and walk off from the place .

" Y/n please atleast give me one chance for the sake of our love " eunwoo said while following me . We reached to the parking lot . And then he grab my wrist and turn towards him harshly

" Can't you see how much I'm in love with you " he said

" Oh really where this love has gone when you broke up with me and went for years and now you came and express your so called love . I don't love you anymore and for your kind information I have told you 100th time that I'm married " I said with no emotions on my face i quickly grab my keys and went inside the car .

" Y/ n but I love you really " he shouted and I went to my home .

It was a really stressful day for me now I didn't want anything just a glass of wine . Ahhhh can't he leave me now why all of a sudden he want to came to my life and I'm not that dumb girl who doesn't know her value i kNow my value so I'll not go to a man who leave me without a reason and didn't ask me in these years that how am I . And now I have Taehyung who's always my side no matter what .

I went home and was thinking all the shit happened today I was standing in front of my window with a glass of wine . And suddenly someone back hugged me .

" Hey My wifey " tae said and i didn't react and stayed still.

" Why my wifey is stressed hmm" he said hugging me tightly and inhaling my scent

" I'm not .... Why do you think that" i asked him sipping my wine

" Because I can feel it " he said now he turn me towards him and said " you don't drink without a reason I know that or you're stressed or nothing just ....when you're stressed you drink this" he pointed towards my glass .

" I'm fine tae " I said and put my empty glass on the table and now I went to the bed and sat on it .

" Really why can't I feel that then " he said now coming towards me and he sat next to me and grab my face to have a clear view of my face " you can't hide it from me ... Tell me don't you trust me " he said with a concerned face.

" Tae I'm fine ... It's just some office work and I'm tired too " I said to him while grabbing his hands to assure him that I'm speaking truth which I'm not

" Mm really we should sleep then hmm" he said and i nodded and i lay down on the bed taehyung went to bathroom and came back after some minutes . I was laying on bed and staring at ceiling and thinking about stuffs . My mind can't stop overthinking about stuffs.

And taehyung came and lay next to me " why are you crying" he said and i got confused I saw him and he grabbed my cheeks and he started stroking my cheeks with his palm . I didn't knew when I started crying while seeing in his eyes . He was about to ask me but " please don't ask " I said to him and he hugged me and i also hide my face in his chest . I was feeling embarassed but I can't help it's not in my control to control my emotions .

I really don't feel for eunwoo but I don't know when I saw Taehyung and when he asked me i just wanted to cry and im crying in front of him showing my weak side. He patted my back and kissed my temples numerous time . And the night went like this and we both felt asleep.

____________________________________________

Guys it's 1k reads in this story I was waiting it for a long time and yeah finally it happened . Thankyou to all who read this story and who are reading it and liking it i hope I'm not making you feel uninterested in this story .