19

Tae pov

I was fuming with anger i know she doesn't have any feelings for me but how can she hug him and it was so * he thinks of the image of you and the guy * ahhh i can't handle this . She why she want to meet him if he was gone from her life does she want to go back to him . No God what will I do without her .

His eyes were now filled with tears he put his head down on the steering wheel " i love her , i really love her God please don't make her leave me i can't live without her * sobbing*

Y/n pov

After that i went home and rests at home . It was now evening but Taehyung is not home i waited for him . But it's 1am and he is not home he gets late sometime but he does message me everytime but today where is he . I was getting stressed . I made call to him but he was not picking up i got very stressed . My mind was going through many scenarios what if something happens to him what if , and my brain was not stopping from bad thoughts.

At 3am

The door bell rang and i went to open the door and I saw drunk taehyung . I first time witness taehyung to be drunk , he is a light drinker and today I'm seeing him in his worst state drenched in alcohol .

He can't walk properly i quickly grab his one arm and waist and made our way towards our room . I laid him down in the bed and pull out his shoes and socks . I gave him blanket and made him sleep in better position. I also went to sleep.

Next morning

I woke up and saw tae cute face making pout was sleeping so peacefully i didn't knew the reason why he was so drunk yesterday but before he wakes up i think I should make hangover soup for him . I quickly made my way towards bathroom and do my morning routine and then I went to kitchen and make soup for him and took the soup and medicine in my room .

When I came to our room I saw tae was awake and was sitting in the bed with hands on his head . I went to him and put the tray side at the table .

" It's paining " i asked him and he saw me and nodded and I put spoon of soup in his mouth and made him finished the soup which he did. Then I gave him medicine .

" You should rest ok " I said to him caressing his head and he nodded .i went to my side of the bed and start caressing his head and hair which made him sleep after some time . I also slept with him there .

In the evening

I open my eyes and saw tae was not beside me I search for him and then I hear water running in the bathroom . I went to kitchen and made something for both of us . After some time tae came downstairs . I went with the plates in the living room and switch on the Tv . We both watched Tv and ate noodles. After that i do the dishes .

I came back and saw tae was busy in watching TV . I went to him and sat beside him

" Are you feeling good now " i asked him and he nodded " why you drank that much yesterday" i asked but he didn't gave any answer "tae" i put my hands on his cheeks " what happened" and he shook his head .

" What are you having headache or what ....why are you " and i was cut off when he stands up and went to our room and i was dumbstruck there .

I also made my way towards our room and saw he was doing something on his laptop I went to him " why you came here I was talking to you there " and he didn't respond to me .

"TAEE ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME " and now I yelled because it was high time my temperament was on another level . But he didn't respond

" Have you been deaf after your too much drinking session from yesterday" and he was doing his work and ignoring me like I don't exist . " Fine then "

And i went out of the room , I came back to the living room and start watching TV . After sometime I was a crying mess .

" What I've done to him why he is behaving like this *sobbing* I - I'll never talk to him now " and I slept on the couch crying .

________________________________

VOTE GUYSSS