45

Taehyung pov

We were all drinking and chatting with each other . At time to time I was glancing at my wife who was seated a little far from me . I saw she was getting bored now I wanted her to approach me first and ask me to entertain her .

I was waiting for her and I saw she was about to came to my side but when I turned around after few minutes she didn't came to me and I saw she was with someone.

' why is he she hugging him so tightly ' I thought I clenched my jaw . I was little drunk

After a while I saw they both were laughing touching each other so much like they are couples meeting after a time .

' WHY is he touching her '

' Can't they keep some distance between them why are they so fucking close ' I was glaring both of them . My all focus was on them .

He was touching her so much didn't he know she is my wife

They were laughing at each other talks and I can't keep my calm to myself.

' What that bastard is telling her that she is laughing at his every talk ' I was now sipping my whiskey from my glass and tried to divert my focus .

' she just forgot about me .. her husband ' I chuckled sipping my whiskey

After a time I was approached by her. She introduced me as her husband.

' stay away bitch she is mine .. my wife ' I thought giving him a fake smile.

Soon they started talking with eachother forgetting about me that I was standing with them . Not including me in their conversations.

This man is not with pure intentions I can see how his eyes are shining talking to my wife . How guts he has having telling to marry wife now in front of me .

' you rascal if you would not be my baby friend I would have rip you in pieces till now '

I was getting so frustrated by their conversations. I was just sitting there and sipping my wine and clenching my jaw . As I was getting so angry on both of them .

I can't expect anything from outsiders but you my wife laughing at his talks and telling me he is saying things in sarcasm . When I know he is not . I was hating the fact that y/n is ignoring my presence just to be with him .

She was clinging to me but I found it fake and absolutely a act to make him jealous. I told her as we are getting late .

We went home and I went my anger on y/n . I can't hurt her so I vent out my anger by having a rough sex . I just poured my heart to her . She was crying but I didn't care as why can't she see at that time how I was feeling.

I went towards my bed and tried to get a sleep . But I can't sleep soon she came towards me and hugged me and said .

" Sorry " she said loud enough so that I can hear her voice was cracking.
" I didn't think you would be this much angry on me . I promise I won't talk to him ever please don't think I don't love you please " as now she was a crying mess .

" I would do anything you will say me to do . If you want I will never hug anyone,if you want I'll never go close to anyone. I'll do what you'll say I promise baby please talk to me please " she said crying

I was feeling bad as she was crying because of me . She was feeling sad as how she behave and also is ready to do anything for me . How can I be so cruel that I can't see how much she love me . I was feeling so guilty to make her cry . She wasn't at fault but I make her at fault.

I turned over and wiped her tears with my hand and hugged her tightly in my arms .

" Don't cry please " I said in a breaking voice " I can't see you cry " I was crying now

She tried to broke hug but I hugged her more tightly and said " sleep for now don't think too much hm I love you "

" And I love you too " she said and sleep in my arms I also slept hugging her .

' I can't make you go anywhere away from me ' I thought and slept.

____________________________________

Do tons of vote and comment