10

Next day

You woke up from your alarm you switch it off and then turn to other side you found taehyung sleeping beside you hugging his pillow you stare at him for few minutes and mumble "cute" with a little smile.

You then went to bathroom for your morning routine and came back after being dressed up when you came back to the room you saw taehyung was awake and is sitting in his bed.

"Good morning" he said to you with a smile "Morning" you replied to him .

Then he too went to the bathroom in the mean time you were being ready for the office and your phone buzzed you quickly see the caller Id it was Jungkook you answer it .

"Hello.... good morning" he chirped

"Mmm hey morning"

"Get ready I'm coming to fetch you and then we'll go directly to the meeting" he said

"Okk at what time" you asked

"In 20 min"

"Alright then byee"

"Byee"

You were ready and you went to the dining table everyone was present there you quickly have your breakfast and bid everyone goodbye

You were ready and you went to the dining table everyone was present there you quickly have your breakfast and bid everyone goodbye. Jungkook was waiting for you and then you both went for the meeting.

Taehyung pov

I came back from bathroom and didn't find y/n then I go to the dining area and everyone were eating I also sit with them .

" Where is y/n " I asked
" She went to some meeting " Jin hyung said
" This early " I asked
" Yeah her boss came to fetch her" Jin hyung said
"Her boss" I said and nod my head and after some time we all bid goodbye to each other and went to their works.

Y/n pov

The meeting was finally over we came back Seoul from Daegu. Jungkook asked me to grab drink with him as today was a very tiring day. We both went to a place to grab some drink . We both talked and drink . I excused myself for washroom . I quickly use the washroom and was making my way to jungkook suddenly I felt someone hold my wrist I turned around and saw him .

 I quickly use the washroom and was making my way to jungkook suddenly I felt someone hold my wrist I turned around and saw him

Eun woo-" hi y/n"

I quickly yanked my hand away from his grip and made my way towards jungkook but this time he back hugged me and tightens his arms around my waist .

Eun woo-" y/n please I'm sorry please y/n talk to me baby don't do this please"

You-'' what the fuck " I tried to remove his arms from me but I was too weak for it ." Leave me Chaa Eun woo

Eun woo-" no unless you'll talk to me "

You-" who are you... why will I talk you"

He remove his arms from me and came in front of me and took my hands in his hands

Eun woo -" y/n please give me one more chance please I know I was a jerk to leave you like that but I have my reasons "

You-" you know what eunwoo I don't actually I can't give you any chance you're wasting your time in me so please leave me"

Eun woo-" why y/n I love you and I know you love me too"

I started panicking and yanked his hands and walk past him but he was too stubborn he grab my wrist and asked

Eun woo-" don't leave y/n "

I quickly ran towards Jungkook and hold his arms and drag him to the out of the place . I told him everything and he was ready to fight with him but I insist him to take me home . We finally reached my home and bid my goodbye to Jungkook.

I made my way towards couch and sat down while my palms massaging my temples I was feeling all mixed emotions in my self I needed to take out this all stress I really don't want to feel any emotion right now I quickly make my way towards kitchen and took out the red wine bottle from the one of the drawer I then took the glass and sat down in the couch and pour my wine in the glass.

I started gulping wine like the vodka shots and I didn't remember how many glass I have drank and then I don't remember anything.

Do vote and comment if you're liking the story 🙂