33

I went home and saw she was not home now . I got freshen up and decided to wait for her living room.
I didn't ate anything so I decide to order it . I was waiting for her . Soon I hear the doorbell . I went to open the door but

" Sir your order "

" Thankyou" I became sad I went inside and wait for her but she didn't came . I didn't knew when I slept in the couch .

***

I came home late today as I have lot of work to do in office as I'll be not be working there now . It was already 1:00am . I went home and it was already 2:00 am . I open the door and saw tae was sleeping on the couch . It was cold he didn't even took the blanket.

" Tae wake up .... Tae " I call him but he didn't reply I move his shoulders " tae it's cold here wake up" but he didn't bulge

" Taeeee " I scream

" Huh " he got scared and put his hands on his heart" what happened.. why you screaming "

" Because you're not listening go sleep in your room it's cold here "

" Oh okk " he said and stand up and was walking into his room but I stopped him

" Wait you didn't ate the food ... Why ?"

" Oh yeah .... I was waiting for you " he said in his sleepy voice " did you ate the dinner

" No ... Wait here I'll heat this food ok" and he nodded and went back to sit on the sofa

I went to the kitchen and heat up the food and bring that in the living room.

" Mm here take it " I give him the plate and turn on the tv and started eating my food too

He was eating the food and asked me " why you came late "

" Because I had lot a work to complete " I said without seeing him

" What work "

" I'm not going office from tomorrow so I completed all my work "

" Oh... But we are not divorce yet you can work there "

" I don't want to "

" Why "

" Just I've been working from too long I need vacation now after this divorce will be done I'll be gone from here then "

" Huh where?"

" Maybe abroad "

" For sometime right "

" No I'm thinking of settling there my brother has his company there so I'll be helping him there now "

" But you said you'll go on vacation "

" First I'll go on vacation then I'll settled there "

" Where will you go on vacation "

" Mm I don't know Jungkook will tell me "

" Huh Jungkook why him "

" Because he is going with me on a vacation .. before moving to abroad he wants a good vacation with me so ... I can't say no to him "

" Why ? ... Why can't you say no to him "

" Because he is only the person who is close to me and will always be close to me "

" But "

" Tsk why are you asking so many questions today .. I'm tired " I whined

" Oh ok sorry you go and take rest .. okay"

" Hm yeah ... Goodnight "

" Goodnight "

And I went toy room to sleep.

**

I became sad hearing the news that she'll be gone forever from here . I can't even be in touch with her because she'll be hating me now for what I did yesterday .

' oh fuck why didn't I say sorry to her ...ahh in morning I'll say sorry to her first '

I thought and went back to my room to sleep .

*****

I woke up late as I slept late in night . I quickly get ready and make my way to y/n room . I knock but she didn't say anything . I open the door and saw she was sleeping peacefully .

' I think I'll say sorry to her in the evening yeah ' I thought and went to my office .

****

I woke up late today as I've no work today . I saw the time and it was already 12:00 pm . I move my body from the bed and went to bathroom to take the shower .
I came to the kitchen and made something for me . I ate and watch dramas . It was already noon .

I thought of making some favourite dishes of tae .

It was now 7:00 and I've made everything what he likes .

' I know you don't remember me but before going away from you atleast I can be your real wife for sometime ' I thought to myself and smiled .

And I was waiting for him

______________________________________