48

"We are  pregnant y/n .... I'm so happy" he said breaking the hug and kissing my forehead.

" Me too Tae but why are you crying" I ask wiping off his tears as his tears were not at all stopping. " Don't cry Tae it's hurting me " I said in verge of crying as I hugged him again

" I'm so dumb baby you gave me so many hints and I just didn't get it.. you must be so angry with me hm " he said chuckling and I shook my head

" I'm not .. but how did you now got it " I said broking the hug but not leaving him as we're so close to each other .

" The shoes you put it in my closet I saw those and then I connect all the things you were telling me and then I realised how dumb father I'm " I wipe his more tears and kissed his eyes  and said

" No tae you're not  don't say like this " I warned him and  he nodded
" Let's eat food hm "

***

We both were so happy as we decided to tell this news everyone. Tae called his parents and I called mine to tell them . They both were so happy and thought of getting a party for us . But I denied them as I don't want it to tell anyone outside . It's just our family and close will know about our pregnancy.

I decided to not go to office as this 2 month of pregnancy is so tough for me . I can't even eat anything my health was getting worse day by day .
Tae was so worried about me . He also made me isolated for sometime and made me rest Fully .

Tae can't bear to see me in this condition and decided to go to checkup.

" Doctor  something is not right why can't she eat anything.  Everytime she is eating something she is throwing up also from few days she can't even smell the food . If she'll get food smell close to her she go and throw up it's not normal doctor"

" It's normal Mr. Kim it's is common in pregnancy"

" You think this is common in 15 days she haven't eaten 5 days food properly. And you're saying it's normal how what if something happens to her "

" Mr. Kim you are overreacting it's nothing like that "

" You -"

" Tae it is common I've read it "

" No y/n this can't be normal.. atleast tell me till when she'll be like this "

" It depends upon person to person she can be alright from next month and in some case mother throw up till their last month"

" What you're saying she'll not having any food till the baby comes out .. how will the baby gets nutrition then and how she'll be okay then . Won't she'll get weak .. I don't trust you I'm going to change the gynac"

" Mr. Kim you can take advice from other doctors too I won't force you anything "

" Tae you go I want to talk to her personally "

" Y/n but - "

" Go "
.

" Sorry doctor he just overreact " she just pull her hands in the air

" No no Mrs Kim he is tensed for you and I can see how caring your husband is . He loved you so much.  Lucky you " I blushed  in her remark

" Just take these medicines on time and if you want you can take others gynac  advice too " I nodded

***

It's been already 3 months of my pregnancy. My health is good now . I can eat things now . I don't have this urge to throw up  which I am thankful. So that my baby can grow healthy now.  Tae has been taking care of mine so much . He even started my yoga classes. He don't want to give me any stress so he asked me not to join office now. I gladly accept it as I want best for my baby . I spend my time reading about growing of my baby and how to take care of him. What to eat and what not to .  I walk daily . And do a lot of exercise so that I can have a normal delivery.

Tae parents and my parents came to meet me now more often . Both my mom told me their stories which I love to hear .

I am doing good now and also happy in my life .

***

5 month of pregnancy.

Tae has shifted our room so that I don't have to walk in the stairs also my food cravings has been increasing day by day . So he hired a all time cook for me .

Today Jungkook has promised me to visit me . He has been coming to korea after A long time . He was busy in opening his branch in abroad. I am so happy after a long time I'm getting to meet my bestfriend. 

As the door bell rang I went to open the door . I was welcome with a tight hug from the other side . I responded to his hug .

" I missed you so much y/n "

" Me too Jungkook" he broke the hug and now stare at me from up to down .

" You look too  cute to be   pregnant" I laughed at his remark and make him come inside

" You know the time you told me about your pregnancy I was so excited to meet you , I wanted to see you how you look when you're pregnant. I read so much things . Are you craving for something I can prepare that for you hm "

" Jungkook tae has already hired a cook for my cravings he wanted me to eat only healthy even if is fast food he wants me to eat home made "

" That so thoughtful y/n , I bet he would be crying when you tell him this news "

" How do you know ... Yeah he was " he laughed

" He always has this soft spot for babies "

" Yeah " I nodded smiling

" So I have an idea " he said jumping like a baby

" till the time you get pregnant you should adopt me and I'll be with you the whole time . You can learn how to handle baby you know " he said being serious

" What you're crazy Jungkook " I laugh it off

" No I'm serious I want to spend all my time with you " I stood up and make my way towards kitchen

" Jungkook go find a girlfriend for you "

" I don't wanna when I've you " he said following me

" Yeah yeah "

Vote and comment 😄

Hi Readers I want you to follow me so do follow my account too .