42

Taehyung pov

I woke up and saw y/n was sleeping next to me in my arms as we were hugging each other . A smile came in my lips . As I admire her . She is so beautiful. I remember last night and I was blushing so hard .

' we - - we did it .. ' I thought to myself.

As I was thinking about how I started to like her all of the sudden but another thought came into my mind that it was not all of the sudden. 

The day I met her in the hospital I saw i kon her eyes how she care for me , how she is into me . I was really curious from then too . Why she is into me that much . As I wasn't a good person for her .

But now I can think that she might have changed me back then when I used to love her and now too . When I have fallen for her again too.

As I was caressing her cheeks she open her eyes and saw me and a smile came into her face too . She hug me more tightly and sleep in my embrace .

" Good morning" I chirped

" Morning" she says as her eyes were closed now too .

I also hug her more tight and tease her " so don't wanna wake up " and she nodded her head in denial. I smiled

" Then wanna have another round " and she open her eyes wide as she looking into me and I laughed

" See now.. you opened your eyes so quickly hmm .. you horny girl " I tease her as she put her face on my chest

" I'm not " she barely spoke

" Oh really... That I've seen last night " as I can she her blushing face

" Stop it tae " she said blushing hard

" Why.... you weren't stopping me last night whereas you were saying...  Faster baby faster " I teased her more in her tone

" Taeee " she cried

" What " I smiled

" Shut up please " she warned me now with her glaring eyes

" Ok ok sorry ...now wake up we have to freshen up " as she nodded and I went to bathroom.

****

Y/n pov

Last night was magical I can't even tell anyone how happy I'm . I've got my Tae  , my love  , my everything . I don't want anything in my life now just him .  We enjoyed each other company so much .

Today we tour around the city as he took me to his favourite places and then we had some food in his favourite restaurant. He told me about him and other stuffs which I was getting to know first time too .

He was happy to be with me and I on the other hand was on the another level .  His smile girl gives me  something that nobody can give . I can die for his happiness.

It's been just few hours with him like being lovey dovey and I'm already obsessed with him . His way of showing love was the first thing I like ve about him . The way he respects me , the way he treats me I fall for him all over again . This honeymoon was the best thing happened to us .

We spend our 1 week here in Paris and we didn't realise when our honeymoon come to an end . We were sad as we have to go back but we were happy too as we are together with each other . So we pack our bags and went to catch out flight .

We reached Korea and then we  went towards our apartment as we were tired from the flight so we took rest after reaching in our appartment.

____________________________

Thankyou so much all of you it's 28 k reads on my this book I never thought of having this much reads ever . So thanks a lot ❤️❤️