22

We both were awake but  were still laying down in the bed and seeing in each other eyes . " Good morning" he said in his morning voice which gives me chills down the spine . 

" Morning " and i smiled as i was standing up Taehyung pull me backwards towards him which cause me to fall on his chest .

" What " I asked him lingering my eyes in his eyes not  knowing why he pulls me " I haven't said you proper sorry for yesterday" he said " huh you did taehyung you were drunk" and i was cut of when he kissed me on my cheeks near my lips and I got numb my heart starts beating in an unusual speed   .

" Yeah I was drunk but i remember i didn't said you sorry properly" he said and tightens his grips on my waist and now he rolls me down and he was up hovering me . He came too close to me .

" I'm sorry " and he kissed my left cheek " I'm sorry" now right cheek " I'll never make you cry ever again  " and he kissed my both eyes " I'll trust you no matter what happens" and now he kissed my forehead

"And I LOVE YOU "  he said and pecked my nose tip which caused me to open my eyes  and saw in his eyes we both stare into each other eyes .

" Y/n I love you " he said which caused my heart beats faster  the feeling which i know why I was getting for him and my heart was beating fast that it'll explode .

" I know that you " and i cut him off by kissing him in his lips  , both of our lips were attached i was kissing him but he didn't respond and i think he was shocked so I bite his lower lip . I  start kissing him hungrily and now he also kisses me back. Both of our lips were moving in sync . 

I broke the kiss  . " And I LIKE YOU TAE  "  I said to him" I really really like you tae "  which made his eyes wide .  

" What you just said you  " he asked not believing what I just said  " I like you dumbo " I smiled 

" Oh my god " and he gone mad and he jumped at me and started kissing me now more harshly this time he bite my lower lip and put his tongue inside my mouth and we both were kissing each other like there is no tomorrow  .

We both broke the kiss and catch our breath . And stare into each other eyes.

" Tae " and I caressed his left  cheek and he hummed " love is a really strong word for me and right now I don't know that if I love you or not but I do like you a lot " I said to him

" It's enough for me y/n .....you like me I can spend my whole life with you like this .... Just don't leave me ever" he said which made me chuckle.

" Never " I said "  But what if you leave me " I said caressing his left cheek

" Never ever  in this life you're mine only mine and I'm not going anywhere " he said and kisses my nose tip and i close my eyes. 

He hummed and close his eyes and hugged me tightly " I wanna be like this " he said and i hummed .

Time skip

It's been few weeks Tae and I are doing  good and I think the relation I have manifested my whole life I have got it . Now I don't want anything in my life more than this .
 We both spend our time cuddling and  close to each other. 

Tae really loves me and show me how much he loves me every time ...

He took me to a lots of dates and get me a lot of gifts . He treat me like no one ever did  to me ..

_________________________________________

VOTE AND COMMENT IF YOU LIKE THE STORY........