21

Y/n pov 

It's late and he is not home yet why he is behaving like this  .......is there something really serious situation  going on in his office nowadays. I'm scared that he'll be drinking somewhere . Oh god help him please just make him home safe please god . 

After a while I heard door bell and i went towards the door and i was thinking' If he'll be drunk like the other day then today he is not going to escape easily i want my answers' i was really annoyed with his behaviour and when I open the door he was standing in his drunk state . 

He didn't glanced at me and walk towards his room I also followed him . When we both get inside our room I watched him he went to the sofa and sat on it with his head falling backwards . 

Now he didn't have anything to say too  . I get annoyed and sat in front of him  he now took glanced at me and didn't react . ' what the ' i thought " so you're not going to say anything" i asked him 

" What do I have to say something "  he asked " you really don't know .... Why are you behaving like this tae you were never like this in whole 9 months but from 2,3 days I've got to see new taehyung ..who is not talking to me ignoring me and coming home late with in his drunken state ....and now you're asking me " I said everything that I have in my mind from these days .

" Really y/n you only saw my faults not yours you are the one who started....you're the one who is behaving  strange from the past few days and when I asked you  .... Is something wrong you always said nothing just office work really y/n ...now you're hiding things from me and then you're saying I'm behaving strange " . He said . 

" But tae there was nothing I'm hiding from you ....yeah I'm tired these days it's because of work " I said 

" Wow just wow y/n i didn't expect you to lie to me and when I know the truth" he said 

" What truth tae you're saying like I'm cheating on you " I said 

" Then what  you're not " he asked and i was shocked ...what he just said i am cheating on him .

" What you just said ..... " I asked him thinking I've heard wrong .

" You've heard it i saw everything in the restaurant you with your old school lover " he said standing up from the sofa  . " And also I've heard your conversation " he said in a low voice 

And i also stand up and followed him to the window"  Tae" I said but was cutt off by him " I've told you my feelings for you y/n i really liked you and i understand you don't but now it's not only liking for you " he said 

" I LOVE YOU Y/N I REALLY REALLY LOVE YOU"  he said to me watching in my eyes " but you " and he turns his back towards me .

" Taehyung you are misunderstanding me I " and i stopped  hearing tae cries . I quickly went up to him and saw his face it was red and his eyes were puffy . 

" Tae " I said taking his face in my hands and made him to see in my eyes " you'll leave me now *sobbing * " he said  and i hugged him and he also hugged me back . 

" Tae please stop crying it's not what you're thinking you misunderstood me" i said to him and he  stopped for a sec and watched me " you didn't loved him in the past wasn't he was your lover " he asked 

" He was Tae but not now " I said " it was in the past i swear " I said 

He walked back from me and said " really i saw you both he was crying in your arms *cries* literally hugging your body tightly like ..... Like there is no tomorrow " he said while crying . 

" Tae " and now I can't control myself it was so much inside me that's why he was behaving like this why can't he just cleared this misunderstanding that day whyy and i was also crying by now and i sat on the bed corner . 

" You don't want to listen to me do you so how could I justify to you that I'm not cheating on you and i can never do this to you  " and i put my hands on my face and cries . 

Taehyung stopped his actions and saw you were crying he didn't knew that you'll also start crying . He went up to you and sit in his knees in front of you and put your hands down . 

" I'm sorry y/n i made you cry " and he wiped my tears and grab my both cheeks in his hands .

" I am sorry if I misunderstood you but seeing you with him and hearing your conversation made me think that you'll leave me y/n and i can't think of it I literally felt like I would die if you go away from me " he said looking into my eyes 

I put my hands in his hands " Tae i just went up there because he wanted to have a proper closure ... Few years back he left me and broke up with me without any reason and now he came back and wanted to be with me but I had told that I don't love him anymore and I've moved on in my life he was just being emotional that time and i only console him like a old friend nothing else and now I've broke all the relations we used to have . It was just a proper closure Taehyung nothing else i swear" I said 

" I'm sorry y/n I'm really sorry I acted like a jealous child and put my anger on you " and he put his head in my hands and sniffs .

" It's fine tae but if in future you'll have any misunderstanding  just came directly to me and talk to me .... Okk" i warned him and he nodded . 

It was already late so we both  went to sleep .

And it was a loooongggg night

___________________

VOTE GUYSSSS