23

Time skips

Today Taehyung and I are going to his office party. I'm excited it's my first ever party with his colleagues.
We both went to the venue it was great . The decorations , the place everything was good.

 The decorations , the place everything was good

(y/n dress)

We both were enjoying Tae was introducing me with his employees and business partners. And then he made me meet eunwoo . I greeted him formally and went with Tae to enjoy the party.

" Baby are you enjoying " Tae said in my ears as we were standing so close to each other like hugging each other

" Mm yeah " I nodded my head . " Great " he chimed with his body smile.

After a while one of his colleague called him and he went with him . And I started sipping my glass of wine .

"So enjoying with your husband huh" someone whispered in my ears . I turn around and saw eunwoo was standing in front of me .

" Of course any problem " I asked sipping my wine.

" No babygirl why I'll face the problem " laughs " problem will be faced by your husband now" he said coming too close to me .

I pushed his shoulder with my finger . " And how ......... could I ask you that Mr. Chaa Eun woo" I asked savagely

And he started laughing like a maniac " you'll soon know that babygirl" he said . And now I know he is upto something .

" what are you upto eunwoo huh " I asked to him but he didn't gave me any response " if you'll do anything with my husband I'll show you " and he cut me off.

" You can't show anything now ...now it's my time babygirl you don't want me now so I'll make sure you don't need him either" he said with smirk on his face . " Your husband will be beggar in few days and I'll make sure you'll leave him "

" What the fuck are you saying are you out of your mind eunwoo" I said with anger fuming inside me .
" I don't want to say you anything I know you can't do anything so fuck off " I said was turning around to walk off but he grab my wrist and pull me towards him harshly.

" No no babygirl not this attitude again or else something worse will happen to your husband" and now I lost my cool . I yanked my hand from him . And turned towards him .

" WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOURSELF HUH YOU " and I threw the red wine in his face and threw the glass on the floor in anger.

" DO WHAT YOU'RE CAPABLE OF MR CHAA EUN WOO. THEN I'LL SHOW YOU WHO I'M .
I'M NOT THAT OLD Y/N NOW IF YOU'LL MESS WITH ME I'LL SHOW YOU THEN WHOM YOU'RE MESSING WITH IT WILL NOT BE SOO GREAT SO YOU BETTER GET OFF FROM MY LIFE........ MR CHAA FUCKING EUNWOO" I warned him and walked out of the venue towards parking lot .

I was in so much angered that I can't talk to anyone right now if anyone will be seeing my this side I don't know myself what I'll be doing to them .

Meanwhile Taehyung watched everything and walked out of the place and came to her .

" Baby what happened " Tae came and asked her holding her shoulders but she didn't respond." Baby" he started

" Don't " she warned him removing his hands . " But " he started
" I said don't... Not now Tae I wanna go home so you can go inside " she said to him not seeing in his eyes .

" No I'll go with you" he said and open car door for her she sat on the seat . He also sat on the seat and started the car engine. They both went home .

She made her way towards her room and directly went to the bathroom.

Y/n pov

I quickly took shower to cool my mind . 'What he thinks of himself who is he to make my husband go down . He is some sycho who can do anything if he didn't get something . But not with me I'll not sit quietly and see what will he do with us . I'll have to know what he is upto ' I thought.

I made my way towards my bed and lay down . After sometime Tae also came and lay next to me .

He back hugged me and put his face close to me . When I didn't say anything he hugged me more tightly and inhaled my scent and said " baby " and I hummed .

" Are you fine " he asked so innocently and I hummed " sleepy " he asked and I shook my head .

And now I turned around and saw him he was looking so cute and innocent, now I was blaming myself why I took my aggression on him.
I put my palm on his cheek and said " tae " he hummed seeing in my eyes " I'm sorry for " and he cut me off

" It's fine " he said putting his hands on my cheeks " are you good now " I nodded . And he put his face on my neck and started kissing it .

" Good then now I need you baby " he said .

______________________________________

Okk guys so next part will be exciting one ..... The one you have waited for so long so be ready for next part and my updates are slow I know but I can't do anything... It'll be slow so don't take and give stress 😜

 And thankyou to all my readers for reading this book it's 2k reads guysss thankyou so much ❤️❤️💜